Horn, M. Lewis, and C. Johnson fined... :) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Horn, M. Lewis, and C. Johnson fined... :)

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby bolts801 » Wed Dec 17, 2003 5:36 pm

And in the dictionary, the word "punk, as you used to describe Horn and his actions, is defines as "Weak in spirits or health." Because of that fact that he was trying to add excitement, it seems like Horn is the opposite of a "punk."

Uhhhh you missed the 1st meaning of punk.

It is "of poor quality, worthless"

But I'm done here..

About the 2nd issue: I know why he said "kiss my ass" I shouldn't have to explain that to you. You can continue to argue the fact that telling somone to kiss your ass isn't offensive. When you get back from fantasy land, I dare ya to tell that to your boss if you have one next time he tells you to do something.

That is, if you think it's NOT offensive.
bolts801
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby VHawk15 » Wed Dec 17, 2003 6:17 pm

Yes, Horn's four TD's were definitely of poor quality and were worthless. The cell phone celabration was worthless as well, I didn't hear the fans respond to that at all. You're right, what a punk.

The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby bolts801 » Wed Dec 17, 2003 6:28 pm

Glad we agree. :)

Next it will be a 50K fine for whipping out your manhood in the endzone after you score a few TD's on one of the most pathetic teams in all of NFL football.

Horn, you go gettum Tiger!

The crowd was still cheering from the TD, not his adolescent behavior.
Last edited by bolts801 on Wed Dec 17, 2003 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bolts801
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby VHawk15 » Wed Dec 17, 2003 6:30 pm

bolts801 wrote:Glad we agree.

We do? Glad to know you were being sarcastic as well.

The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 17, 2003 7:04 pm

[quote="SheLovesFootball"]for the record... HORN did his phone-a-thon after the 2nd.. not 4th TD... so that crap doesnt float ..[quote]

im sure horn knew before hand that he was going to score 4 Tds before he pulled out the phone!!!!!! people i tell ya.

Friendliness: %

Postby VHawk15 » Wed Dec 17, 2003 8:12 pm

bolts801 wrote:The crowd was still cheering from the TD, not his adolescent behavior.

They obviously cheered when he caught the TD and then they started cheering louder when they saw him pull out the cell phone.
Last edited by VHawk15 on Wed Dec 17, 2003 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby bolts801 » Wed Dec 17, 2003 9:07 pm

oh ya.. oh YAA.. well my dad can beat up Joe Horns dad!

take that!
bolts801
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Previous

Return to Football Talk