his lynch/bowe for my bernard/cobb??? WHIR!!!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

his lynch/bowe for my bernard/cobb??? WHIR!!!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

his lynch/bowe for my bernard/cobb??? WHIR!!!!

Postby kylebward » Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:36 am

Standard scoring, 10 team league guys. i want to pull the trigger but there is really no one on the waiver wire and I needed to find a decent wr for cobbs upcoming by week. With the trade my rbs will be lynch, t rich, and gore with joique bell as a backup. My wrs would be Calvin Johnson and whoever I pick up. Blackmon starting week 5. Also have gronk and Peyton. Should I do it? I'm a little afraid because of my Wr situation and that I'm 3-0 right now but if I'm sure deep at RB and have Calvin, would that make up for it? Please help!
kylebward
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 26)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: his lynch/bowe for my bernard/cobb??? WHIR!!!!

Postby boardsieQs » Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:45 am

I can't really help too much without knowing your roster, but it seems like a pretty lopsided trade in your favour. I would provisionally say yes, Lynch makes your starting team a lot stronger, which is a big consideration for the playoffs.

Help with mine? viewtopic.php?t=539546
boardsieQs
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 22)

Re: his lynch/bowe for my bernard/cobb??? WHIR!!!!

Postby CineMamet » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:21 pm

Who is your backup WR's?

Value alone, I would do it. Bernard yes looks real good but he will be in a split with The Law Firm the rest of the year. Cobb is nice but having a premium, consistent RB is tremendous this year especially with several first-second round RB disappointments.

I would look into picking up WR finds along the way and possibly repacking another trade if this goes through to get WR help, maybe trade Gore or even T-Rich.

Help please:
viewtopic.php?t=539584
CineMamet
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Response Team
(Past Year: 138)

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions