ISO... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

ISO...

Moderator: Football Moderators

ISO...

Postby slowkidz » Mon Dec 09, 2002 11:43 am

...2nd win. Anyone with information leading to this outcome, please contact D. Lebeau, c/o Paul Brown Stadium. Willing to discuss various plays, including Trick plays, Pee-Wee, Freshman, and JV standard fundamentals. No Hook and Ladders please.
slowkidz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Champion
Home Cafe: Football

Postby fntsyrookie » Wed Dec 11, 2002 10:34 am

Hey Slow, I think I saw 2nd win over in my neck of the woods a couple of weeks ago. I wasn't quite sure so I set up camp in my living room one night and baited 2nd win. I wanted to see if I could not only catch a glimpse, but go into the record books with a capture!! I put the books On Becoming a leader by Warren G. Bennis Positive Coaching by Jim Thompson and Championship Team Building by Jeff Janssen on my front step.

Sure enought at 12:30 am or so I saw 2nd win sneaking up to grab these treasures of knowledge, and I was ready!! I was fascinated by 2nd win and stood there admiring his characteristics and mannerisms when I decided to catch him. Well let's just say that it didn't pan out!! I have to admit that 2nd lived up to his elusiveness and then some.

I have heard rumors since of 2nd hanging out with Big Foot and skinny dipping with the Loch Ness Monster, thus damging my credibility, and making me doubt myself. What did I really see that night? Was it 2nd? I don't know. I just don't know. :-)
fntsyrookie
General Manager
General Manager

Innovative MemberPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby slowkidz » Thu Dec 12, 2002 8:42 am

lol!! ;-D Nice Rook!! u should go write for the Nat'l Inquirer or something!!!! lol!!!
slowkidz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Champion

Postby kashikis » Thu Dec 12, 2002 9:38 am

fntsyrookie wrote:I have heard rumors since of 2nd hanging out with Big Foot and skinny dipping with the Loch Ness Monster, thus damging my credibility, and making me doubt myself. What did I really see that night? Was it 2nd? I don't know. I just don't know. :-)

I have heard the lengend of the beast that you call 2nd. One question for you did it leave its normal trail of random snacky cakes and shards of meat?

One day I actually saw this thing it was in a huge bus cruising down the road at 100 mph. Then the bus stopped, the door opened, eerie smoke came rolling out of the doorway, and a huge beast came out with the leg of a turducken in it's mouth!

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! John Madden, run away!!!
No really, I'm not having a bad day.

What the hell.... is goin' on.... in the NFL?!
kashikis
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly Winner

Return to Classifieds