What the Faulk??? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

What the Faulk???

Moderator: Football Moderators

What the Faulk???

Postby T-Diddy » Mon Dec 09, 2002 2:46 pm

Does anybody think that Marshall Faulk will continue his sub par performance over the next two weeks? The match ups look good, but he doesn't.

Also, do you think Martz will even play him considering they have no shot at the play-offs?
T-Diddy

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby fntsyrookie » Mon Dec 09, 2002 3:11 pm

Who knows? Faulk has looked less than spectacular, but nothing is going right in St. Louis right now. Warner sucking, Bulger now hurt, Faulk hurt, their o-line banged up. It is so hard even to consider not playing him. You will just have to keep up to date on the info to see whether or not Martz plays him. I think that he wil assuming that Faulk is healthy.
fntsyrookie
General Manager
General Manager

Innovative MemberPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 09, 2002 3:21 pm

I'm in the same boat with Faulk. Next week starts my playoffs, and without a somewhat productive Faulk, I can probably kiss my championship hopes goodbye. Right now, I am just hoping for an "average Faulk" (as compared to this past weekend) to get me through the next two weeks, rather than the stud he was last year and before.

I think Faulk is not only hurt by the lack of QB play, but also misses Orlando Pace immensly. When Faulk struggled at the begging of the year, it was also when Pace was out. With that said, I think the return of Bulger (hopefully this week) will help a little, and if Faulk can remain somewhat healthy, he should be able to post decent numbers against some pretty bad defenses (Arizona, who he torched earlier this year, and Seattle).

Friendliness: %

Return to Football Talk