NEEDING HELP ASAP - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Beginner's Forum

NEEDING HELP ASAP

Moderator: Football Moderators

NEEDING HELP ASAP

Postby bdabsffa22 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:51 pm

alright guys...I'm not sure which way I should go week 4....someone give me some pointers lol.

I'm in just a standard point 12 team league. NOT ppr.

OK now to where I need some help..My Rbs are Spiller, Sproles, Mendenhall, and I recently picked up Jason Snelling because let's face it..None of my backs are performing.

WRs are An green, Antonio Brown, James Jones, & Anquan Boldin.

TE Vernon Davis (if he plays tonight)

DST--9ers.

We play 1 qb, 2 WRs, 2 RBs, 1 TE, 1 flex, 1K, and 1 DST...

OK...here is my question ...on week 4 do you guys think I should start Boldin as a flex if Vernon Davis plays? I don't wanna have to many eggs in San Fran basket..(already bit me in the tail)
With Spiller off to a sputtering start & Baltimore coming to town, who have shut down 3 backs now...Should I start Sproles (who has yet to get into the endzone this year) and Smelling with Boldin as a flex? Or use Snelling as a flex this week?

I guess what I'm asking is Which way would you guys go this week? three backs? Or three receivers? And what two backs would you starrlt if you used Boldin as a flex?
bdabsffa22
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Re: NEEDING HELP ASAP

Postby Thi3k » Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:51 am

Sorry this is late, but maybe you can get a couple adjustments in before Sunday.

Hopefully you flexed Boldin, he had a great game.I'm in a 14 team league, so Boldin is an every week starter for me :)

I've been using recievers in my flex slot, but Burleson broke his arm and the guy that has Broyles buried on his bench won't give him up, so I flexed a RB this week (Danny Woodhead) hopefully it pans out. With Boldin's big game I have a nice lead going into Sunday because my opponent only picked up 2 points.

Sproles should be a solid start, and with Mendenhall splitting reps with 2 other backs, you pretty much have to go with Spiller. Mendenhall seems like a desperation flex play to me.

Even with Davis in the lineup, Boldin will get touches, and he catches at a high percentage. I would flex him all year. RB's aren't producing this year and I wouldn't count on anyone outside the big dogs unless they're in a very favorable matchup.
Thi3k
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Beginner's Forum