NFL.com fantasy league - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

NFL.com fantasy league

Moderator: Football Moderators

NFL.com fantasy league

Postby gravytecmo » Thu Aug 01, 2002 7:52 pm

I have created a fantasy football league for our league on nfl.com. This league will be for otfl owners only. The league consists of 12 teams in three divisions of 4 teams. You play 14 regular season games with 4 teams making the playoffs- three division winners and one wildcard. Weeks 15 and 16 of the NFL season is the playoffs. There will be a live draft for your roster of 14 players conducted Thursday, August 8th at 8:30 P.M. est. I have taken the first spot in the league which means 11 teams are left. I will be filling these spots on a first-come first-serve basis. By the way, the draft order is random meaning the computer picks who will pick were so it doesn't matter what order you sign up in. If we get more than 12 teams, then a second league will be created and I have a feeling we might. UPDATE: I have already created a second league. I set the league up as a private league so I will need to e-mail you the league password. The league is called Pool 3 Fantasy Football. I originally created this for P3 owners but didn't get enough sign-ups. I need those interested to post the following information:

Name
E-mail (important so I can send u the password)
AIM

Also, Rules are explained in the nfl.com fantasy site. Here is a quick rundown
Starting lineup
1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1K, 1D out of the 14 on ur team
6 points for every TD
1 pt every 10 yds rushing
1 pt every 10 yds receiving
1 pt every 25 yds passing
gravytecmo

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Return to Classifieds