The Dreaded LM Veto - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Commissioner's Corner

The Dreaded LM Veto

Moderator: Football Moderators

The Dreaded LM Veto

Postby bradleyk » Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:29 pm

I'm in a league that has a lot of predatory trading, which I'm OK with. I've allowed some stupid trades (like I allowed DeSean Jackson for Arian Foster, because the guy who got Jackson is a raving Eagles fan and he honestly thought it was a good trade.)

Now here's the rub. One of the players in the league is the mom of another player. She doesn't really follow football that closely and her son claimed to draft both teams and help her set the lineup last year. She won the league last year, in part to some very lopsided trades... including one with her son.

This year, her son already gave her Lamar Miller, LeVeon Bell, and Denarious Moore in return for his getting Mike Wallace. Now he's turning around and trying to get LeVeon Bell back at the cost of Tom Brady and TY Hilton.

FWIW, here's their rosters.

Son

QB Matt Ryan
RB Ray Rice
RB Bilal Powell
WR Reggie Wayne
WR Steve Smith
TE Jimmy Graham
Flex Mike Wallace

notable bench:
Tom Brady
Antonio Brown
Doug Martin
Isaiah Pead
Nate Washington

Mother

QB Colin Kaepernick
RB LeSean McCoy
RB Lamar Miller
WR Calvin Johnson
WR Brian Hartline
TE Antonio Gates
Flex Denarios Moore

Notable Bench:
James Jones
LeVeon bell
Heath Miller
EJ Manuel

Notice she's weak at QB and WR, what he's giving her, but he doesn't need more RBs. I think that this is a gift, and I think it might make is a collusion. I'm not sure.

Again, I'm not interested in vetoing bad trades. I'm interested in keeping him from throwing the league in favor of his mom again, if he's doing it intentionally. Is this one bad enough to veto. I already have received two texts asking for a veto.

What does the Internet think?
bradleyk
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 122)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Commissioner's Corner