Whats up with Ray Rice? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Whats up with Ray Rice?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Whats up with Ray Rice?

Postby MainePatsFan » Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:45 pm

I drafted him...now what the heck do i do with him? seems the Ravens don't want to run the ball whats your view?
MainePatsFan
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

(Past Year: 22)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Whats up with Ray Rice?

Postby preeti222 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:05 am

Not too high on Rice in non-ppr. In ppr / I agree - outlook isn't nearly as gloomy. I read this just a bit ago from rotoworld.

(Rotoworld)Coach John Harbaugh indicated Wednesday the Ravens will commit to reinstalling Ray Rice as a focal point of their offense going forward.
Analysis: It only makes sense. The Ravens' passing-game makeup is all but devoid of chain-moving possession receivers, so they are dependent upon a steady run game to sustain offense. Look for 20-plus touches out of Rice in Week 5 against the Dolphins, who had a lot of problems with Darren Sproles last week. "We need to get Ray involved in every single way," Harbaugh stated. "Passing game, run game, every single way. It's definitely important for us, we want to do that every week, and obviously we did not do a good job of that on Sunday."
preeti222
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 14)

Re: Whats up with Ray Rice?

Postby olbluestreakers » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:26 pm

He should be fine. He just came off injury and I am assuming they were mainly going to use him as a decoy last week. Baltimore seems to do this will Rice every year for a couple of games, even when he is not injured. They forget he is there best weapon and don't use him enough. I think he will be solid moving forward.
olbluestreakers
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 3)

Return to Football Talk