Three Games Saturday! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Three Games Saturday!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Three Games Saturday!

Postby Chopper » Wed Dec 17, 2003 4:18 pm

I'm certain that everyone else still alive in their ffb playoffs is smart enough to have noticed..... But, make sure your rosters are set early this week. First game is early Saturday. Somehow, it escaped my notice until now.
“The Green Bay Packers never lost a football game. They just ran out of time.”
Vince Lombardi
Chopper
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby VHawk15 » Wed Dec 17, 2003 4:22 pm

And fantasy-wise, the three games are very meaningful. I'm sure several SB teams have Thomas Jones, Vick, Culpepper, Moss, Priest, Gonzo, Santana, etc. in their starting line-ups this week.

The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby TTTBone » Wed Dec 17, 2003 5:37 pm

As I, unfortunately, got knocked out of the playoffs, I'm taking the opportunity to hit the Mall of America while the Viking fans are home watching the game. I haven't done any Xmas shopping yet, but I'll still get to see the Sunday games after I finish all my Xmas gift shopping in one Saturday spree at the mega-mall. O:-)
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
-Benjamin Franklin
TTTBone
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Postby Mercer Boy » Wed Dec 17, 2003 7:13 pm

I can't wait for Saturday football every year. I'm not a big college football fan, so as soon as it ends I then have something to do on Saturday's other than sleep (can you tell I have no other life outside of TV?) :~( :~(
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby SinCity » Thu Dec 18, 2003 3:44 am

Saturday NFL football! WOOT!!!!! ;-D
SinCity
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby BESMIRCHED » Thu Dec 18, 2003 1:52 pm

Yes...A triple header....

its great to have cable....

damn they should have more saturday games...like every week they should have al least 1 saturday game...
BESMIRCHED
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Sweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby deftdelivery » Thu Dec 18, 2003 5:32 pm

BESMIRCHED wrote:damn they should have more saturday games...like every week they should have al least 1 saturday game...

I agree - this would allow us to watch more football, and it would be one less day of waiting. This week is gonna feel reaaaaaaal nice
[url=http://www.studio-seraph.com/forums]Image[/url]
YOUR movie resource - sign up at the forums

[color=green]PS I'll find my frog[/color]
deftdelivery
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Mercer Boy » Thu Dec 18, 2003 5:48 pm

BESMIRCHED wrote:damn they should have more saturday games...like every week they should have al least 1 saturday game...

They'll never do that. They would be competing with college football games so they would lose some of their fan base, plus one of the networks would have to lose their coverage of college football to do so. Why do you think Saturday games start at this time of year in the first place...Fox could do it, I suppose, but I don't think they will.
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby moochman » Fri Dec 19, 2003 2:02 pm

So basically we will have NFL football from 1-ish to 11-ish on Saturday and Sunday? All I can say about that kind of over kill is Merry Christmas Everybody!!!
To those who wish to contact me this weekend, do not be alarmed. I will reach you on Monday after awakening from my football induced coma.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Return to Football Talk