Chiefs fans / bandwagoners!!!!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Chiefs fans / bandwagoners!!!!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Chiefs fans / bandwagoners!!!!!

Postby Purple_Pride » Wed Dec 17, 2003 9:00 pm

PB match this week???? i have faith in my boys week in and week out. so all yall you are life long fans and the majority of yall you have jumped upon the bandwagon this year alike are challenged to a PB match for this weeks game..... Vikes fans. support me here
"When the truth walks away who is gonna stay? Cause the truth about the world is that crime does pay?"

RICHARD
Purple_Pride
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Football

Postby 49ers Forever » Wed Dec 17, 2003 10:21 pm

I've lived in Kansas City for the past 3 years, and it is damn near impossible not to become a Chiefs fan here. So, I like the old chefs. Not a bandwagoner, because I was a fan the past two years as well. I'll take the PB challenge.
49ers Forever
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby Football Newbie » Wed Dec 17, 2003 10:42 pm

alright im a bandwaggoner, my 1st year playing and have priest holmes, chiefs are gonna stomp minesota like everyone else has been doing. Im in.
Football Newbie
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby The Super Freak » Thu Dec 18, 2003 10:22 am

i am in even thought i have little faith i support my team throuh the bad seasons and the good i am ALWAYS a viking fan!!!!!!!!

Go VIKINGS!!! ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D
Moss IS the best WR in the game...
-Terrell Owens
Randy Moss
AKA Super Freak
The Super Freak Beginner
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Arrowhead Nation » Thu Dec 18, 2003 10:59 am

Dude bring it....

My family is from Raytown, the suburb that Arrowhead is located a 1/2 mile from. So I grew up 5 minutres from Arrowhead and loved the Chiefs as a lil' tike when they were bad...like Todd Blackledge-bad and Paul Palmer-bad

So I am in.
Arrowhead Nation
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Purple_Pride » Sat Dec 20, 2003 8:17 am

well Freak its you and me against the Chiefs "fans" unless we get some late support Zimmer? Go Vikes, etc??????
"When the truth walks away who is gonna stay? Cause the truth about the world is that crime does pay?"

RICHARD
Purple_Pride
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby Football Newbie » Sat Dec 20, 2003 9:21 am

hehe, 1st PB match for me. Im a big bengals fan but KC has treated me well this 1st fantasy football season for me, so ive become a fan. Go Holmes!!! But seriously, what has happened to the vikes? KC is gonna continue their quest for Homefield advantage by giving the vikes a big backhand to the face.
Football Newbie
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Purple_Pride » Sat Dec 20, 2003 10:46 am

a bengals fan talking smack on behalf of another team because they are winning. lol. :-t

RICHARD
Purple_Pride
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby Football Newbie » Sat Dec 20, 2003 11:45 am

haha. Yeah im a big bandwaggoner. sue me :) I like vermeil and his coaching style, holmes is a great runner, and green was way underrated when the season started. We all take a liking to a team during the 1st year of seriously following a sport and KC just happens to be that team for me.
Football Newbie
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Purple_Pride » Sat Dec 20, 2003 11:52 am

i just think its funny, in another thread you asked how Priest Holmes has done the last few seasons? i mean yo umust not have followed at all. lol but you said you were a big bengals, if this be true then cheer for them, dont jump on bandwagons. what if the chiefs suck next year? who you gonna cheer for???? not tryin to be a prick its just always been my kinda pet peeve i guess since the Vikes had their 15-1 year and everyone was aboard the Viking train.

RICHARD
Purple_Pride
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) Drafter

Next

Return to Football Talk