Can Not Contain.... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Can Not Contain....

Moderator: Football Moderators

Can Not Contain....

Postby thelongestyard » Tue Dec 10, 2002 9:19 am

my enthusiasm! I am Playoff Bound, Baaaabbyyyyyyy!!! Woooohoooo! My apologies to Slingblade for not following the parameters of posting at this time. Hehe. As a first time FF owner, who really did not expect to get a sniff at the playoffs, I just wanted to dance a lil jig here with my friends at the Cafe. My wife and co-workers could care less, so you folks are all I have. Going up against the league Commish in the first round. Beat him by 43 pts during the season, but anything goes this coming week. Good Luck to All the remainder of this season/postseason. Thanks for your support this year.

Cerebral Assassins (Me) (record 9-4 in Central Division) vs
browndogs (record 10-3 in East Division)

MenWithBallsII (record 7-6 in West Division) vs
Kelly's Heroes (record 10-3 in Central Division)

Sorry if this comes across as self indulging, as I have not seen any other such celebratory posts.
thelongestyard
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby fntsyrookie » Tue Dec 10, 2002 11:24 am

Congrats on the playoff birth!!! I'm also in the playoffs and I'm excited as hell too. I'll dance a jig with ya, and in the mean time talk trash to all of my friends who thought that I was "crazy" with some of my picks this year. I have to curb my enthusiasm though, because half my team is hurt, the other half isn't performing, and I'm going up against the #1 guy in the league :~( I think my playoff run my be very short. Oh well. At least I made it. ;-)
fntsyrookie
General Manager
General Manager

Innovative MemberPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby Dazedncnfz » Tue Dec 10, 2002 11:31 am

Be happy be very happy! Nie job ;-D. Last year was my first year and i made the playoffs and had nobody but my brother to celebrate with. This year however is a different story. I ended up ranking 5th ( 3rd in scoring) and missed the playoof for what works out to be one bad move made during the season( a few weeks back I benched Alexander for George and lost) turns out if I didn't I would have ranked 4th and made the wild card! Anyway it doesn't matter how far you make , what does matter is that you did! Enjoy playing for a few more weeks and start thinking about next years draft!

T.S. - "You don't have to love me, but you will [b]RESPECT[/b] me"
Dazedncnfz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Arlo » Tue Dec 10, 2002 1:16 pm

Congrats! ;-D

As the old song goes, "So glad you made it!"
Arlo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby KnowNothing » Tue Dec 10, 2002 1:59 pm

First year too. Made the playoffs too! I think I have a pretty good chance to win the whole thing too!! I'm the only one in playoffs whose a newbie to this FF thang. Man will they be pissed if I take the gold here.

I LOVE IT!!! B-)
KnowNothing
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby 13 ghosts » Tue Dec 10, 2002 8:32 pm

Good luck on your game. I am on bye week for playoff (number 2 seed). I have friend who is on number one seed which he has priest holme, and ricky williams. If I face against him on week 17. It should be tough game.
13 ghosts

Friendliness: %

Postby Slingblade » Tue Dec 10, 2002 10:20 pm

im pretty exited too..im in the playoffs in 2 of my 3 leagues...and its my rookie year at FF...and at watching football(beleive it or not)
Slingblade
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Return to Football Talk