Need help for WR+flex starts? WHIR 100% - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Need help for WR+flex starts? WHIR 100%

Moderator: Football Moderators

Need help for WR+flex starts? WHIR 100%

Postby Haba13 » Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:50 am

I need to start 2 WRs and and a flex from following receivers and Le'Veon Bell. 12team standard league.

D.Amendola vs. NO, J.Gordon vs. DET, J.Edelman vs. NO, James Jones vs.BAL and Steve Smith vs.MIN

Josh Gordon is my 1WR at the moment (I have R.White sitting on my bench). All of the other guys are ranked really close to each other this week and got good match-ups. Bell has a tough game vs. Jets but was really good in his first game. So I have hard time choosing my starters. Right now I got Gordon, Amendola and Bell. Still it is hard time to sit James Jones who have been great and Steve Smith got nice match-up vs. MIN and is due for a good game. Any advice?
Haba13
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 10)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Need help for WR+flex starts? WHIR 100%

Postby DallasFan85 » Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:07 am

Firstly, I'm sort of in agreement on Bell this week; he had a nice game with the two TDs last week, but I feel like it will be tougher sledding against the Jets on the road. I would definitely start Gordon, just because he's been good no matter who is throwing to him. It's funny, ranking wise, Steve Smith, Amendola and James Jones are all ranked in a row around the 17-19 range on espn. I'm kind of with you on James Jones and Steve Smith. I think Smith needs to get his eventually, and supposedly he has a great track record against the Vikings (over 100 yards avg and 4 tds). I would gamble, as much as it is; on Smith in the second spot. Flex; I'd probably go Amendola if he's healthy. Gronk looks very iffy, and I'm not sure what that means for Amendola, but he's the best target Brady's got right now. So for me, it's Gordon, Smith and Amendola.

Gl! Help if you can: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=541603
DallasFan85
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 33)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Need help for WR+flex starts? WHIR 100%

Postby ScissorMeTimbers » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:43 am

I think you got it right, Gordon and Amendola are must starts and Bell would be your best option at FLEX.

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=541612
QB-Matthew Stafford
RB1-CJ Spiller
RB2-T. Richardson
WR1-AJ Green
WR2-Jordy Nelson
FLEX-Reggie Bush
TE-Jared Cook
K-Dan Bailey
D/ST-Bengals
IDP FLEX-JJ Watt

BN-Michael Vick