WW pick up #3 WHIR 100% - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

WW pick up #3 WHIR 100%

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: WW pick up #3 WHIR 100%

Postby Mean One » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:55 am

con-vicks wrote:so Randle is the first one i should grab?

I can start 2 RBs every week but Morris hasnt been consistent looking for a better RB2.

Yes, place your first claim for Randle. Don't know how much he will play but he is the only legit un-injured RB DAL has on the roster at the moment. Murray may be out for 2+weeks so Randle is definitely a hot pickup. And don't lose faith in Morris. As RGIII gets his legs back underneath him it will open up more running lanes for Morris.
Mean One
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicResponse Team
(Past Year: 235)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby con-vicks » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:48 am

youre not too sold on Harvin or Vereen uh? Im just stuck on that this guy did week 1...i think if he is back he will take away the job from Ridley.
10 Teams PPR League
QB - M. Stafford/P. Rivers
RB - L. McCoy/ A. Morris/ G. Bernard/ S. Vereem/ A. Ellington
WR - V. Jackson/ D. Jackson/ / T. Smith/ P. Harvin/ R. Randle
TE - J. Thomas
con-vicks
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 60)

Postby Mean One » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:58 am

con-vicks wrote:youre not too sold on Harvin or Vereen uh? Im just stuck on that this guy did week 1...i think if he is back he will take away the job from Ridley.

I like Vereen and agree with you that he may take the RB1 job away from that committee and run with it the rest of the season (I have him on one of my dynasty teams so my exact thoughts). But that is possibly weeks away. If you need RB help now I think he is expendable in a 10-team league. More than likely he will be available if you want to pick him back up in the next few weeks.

As far as Harvin . . . . . I tend to stay away from wideouts that change teams and coming off serious injuries from the year before (hip injuries are tough to recover from). He may surprise us all by Week 12 or 13 but by then your season is done and possibly a playoff push if fortunate enough. He will be rusty and no live game experience till then. I would be hesitant to start a WR in the playoffs with those attributes facing him and very little performance to back him up for a spot in a fantasy starting lineup. :-o
Mean One
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicResponse Team
(Past Year: 235)

Postby WhoDatRebs » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:21 am

Like others have said, I would drop Olsen to get Ellington before I dropped any of your RBs. I don't buy into the Brandon Jacobs hype after just one week, and I don't like his chances going forward when Andre Brown comes back. I would take Ellington, who could end up being a solid flex play down the line, even in a 10 team league.

Help with mine? viewtopic.php?t=541750
WhoDatRebs
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Response Team
(Past Year: 102)

Previous

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions