Big decisions this week! PPR and PPC. WHIR - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Big decisions this week! PPR and PPC. WHIR

Moderator: Football Moderators

Big decisions this week! PPR and PPC. WHIR

Postby faitdavid » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:20 am

I know a full point per completion seems like a silly rule, but I didn't format the league. I need help with decisions at almost all decisions this week.
QB- Cam Newton or Jay Cutler?
Cam had a big bounceback week in week 6, but Cutler is playing the abysmal Washington defense. Leaning towards Smokin' Jay here.

RB- Adrian Peterson and Arian Foster.
Starting my studs. No brainer.

WR- Brandon Marshall, Pierre Garcon, Jordy Nelson, Josh Gordon, or Justin Blackmon?
Here's where the problems start. I have two starting WR spots. Marshall of course is a stud. Garcon's been doing pretty well this season. But Nelson may be relied upon more with Cobb out. Gordon and Blackmon also get force-fed by their respectively terrible offenses because they are the most talented players. So basically, pick two and keep them in mind for the flex.

TE-Rob Gronkowski or Jordan Cameron?
Cameron's been down the last couple of weeks. If Gronk plays I'll probably start him.

FLEX- Darren Sproles, any WR, or the TE that's not starting.
That's what it boils down to. I have other options that aren't as good.

Please help me.
faitdavid
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Big decisions this week! PPR and PPC. WHIR

Postby leffe186 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:40 pm

Well stating the obvious first - don't play Sproles, he's on a bye!

QB: I think this is a wash tbh, as the Redskins defense seems to be improving. I feel like Cutler is the marginally safer play.

WR: Nelson has a tough matchup against the Cleveland D (don't laugh), and I really, really like Blackmon. You do have a really tough choice. I would probably use Blackmon and Garcon, and have Nelson at the FLEX, although really you shouldn't miss out whoever you play.

TE: I agree with you about Cameron. I'm seriously considering benching him this week, as I have little or no faith in Weeden to feed him the ball. Gronk if fit.

Help with mine?

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=541783
leffe186
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Response Team
(Past Year: 101)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Who to Start/Bench