Is it time to panic? WHIR - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Is it time to panic? WHIR

Moderator: Football Moderators

Is it time to panic? WHIR

Postby weig0132 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:38 pm

I am in a 10 team, 1 PPR, 4 player keeper league. I am currently 3-3 and I'm starting to freak out because I have a good team on paper that is under performing.

Current Roster
QB
Aaron Rodgers

RB's
Ray Rice (under performing)
Trent Richardson (under performing)
DeMarco Murray (injured)
David Wilson
Zac Stacy
Brandon Jacobs

WR's
Dez Bryant
Antonio Brown
Larry Fitzgerald
Justin Blackmon
Alshon Jeffery
Kenbrell Thompkins
Robert Woods

TE's
Jordan Cameron
Jared Cook

So my question is, should I move some of my WR's to try and grab a top RB of should I just sit tight and hope Rice and Richardson come around?
weig0132
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 43)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Is it time to panic? WHIR

Postby currentlyunknown » Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:44 pm

Richardson is what you see, I think. Rice I don't know. Hang on to Bryant, Fitz, and Blackmon I think, and see if you can get a consistent performer or 2 for your RBs with the rest. With that trio of receivers, Rodgers and some points from the TE spot, I don't think you need elite RBs unless you can get them. 2 RB2's may get the job done, if they're consistent.
currentlyunknown
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 26)

Postby Delhomme17 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:45 pm

I think you're fine everywhere but RB. Try to move Rice and TRich, IMO. Rice could still command a pretty high price. Maybe try for Morris straight up? Maybe TRich + Rice for Forte or Charles? Not sure if the other owners would go for this kind of deal, but it's worth a shot. Packaging Rice or TRich and Fitz together might be a winner, too, and could help you land a big fish. You have the WR depth to take the Fitz hit.

Hope that helps, here's mine: http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=541771
Delhomme17
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicResponse Team Leader
(Past Year: 514)

Postby richter35 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:13 pm

Yea your a little weak at rb. I love your wr depth and I think you should package a deal of trich and fitz for a top rated rb like lynch forte McCoy and a receiver like a Terrance Williams type. I think a team would take that deal. I would shop around fitz and Richardson. I believe that rice will get back to who he used to be

Please help with mine..
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=541780
richter35
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Response Team

Postby WhoDatRebs » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:41 pm

You have a lot of guys that are underperforming, but at least they are big names, so people are more likely to take a chance on them. If you could package one or two of your bench WRs (Fitz, Blackmon, Jeffery), with Ray Rice, that might be enough to get someone to trade you a solid RB1. You've gotta go and find a guy that is really weak at WR and make him pay for one or two of the big names that are on your bench. Help with mine? viewtopic.php?t=541750
WhoDatRebs
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Response Team
(Past Year: 102)

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions