SDC defense @ JAX or MINN @ NYG/ WHIR! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

SDC defense @ JAX or MINN @ NYG/ WHIR!

Moderator: Football Moderators

SDC defense @ JAX or MINN @ NYG/ WHIR!

Postby 16FAC » Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:20 pm

2pt int & fum recovery.
1pt sack
2pt block kick
6pt TD

I must choose between San Diego at Jacksonville or Minnesota at New York Giants.
Both opposing quarter backs are turnover prone. Eli looks like he is coming unglued but will they have it together on Monday night for what should be a match up they can win. Or, will Adrian put the Vikings up big and force Eli to throw errant passes or have his receivers miss balls setting up int's.

Henne is no stud and is turnover prone himself but are the Chargers defensive enough to take advantage. Thus far they have been a group of under achievers and have allowed 31 to the Texans, 30 to the Eagles, 20 to the lowly Titans, 21 to the Cowboys (actually held tough here), 27 to the Raiders???, and 9 to the Colts. Outside of their performance with the Colts, they don't look good!

I'm leaning towards the Vikings because the Giants just look terrible and it gives me something to look forward to (Mon. night football)!

What say you guys!
edit to add: Vikings have allowed more points per game on average than the Chargers.
16FAC
Head Coach
Head Coach

Response Team
(Past Year: 120)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: SDC defense @ JAX or MINN @ NYG/ WHIR!

Postby oakstreetboy » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:08 pm

I'd prefer Chargers since I feel they have the better defense and are playing the worse offensive team. NYG are due for a big game and I don't trust that the Vikings will get up early making Eli have to throw.

Please help with mine:
http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=541881&p=3555855#p3555855
oakstreetboy
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 43)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Who to Start/Bench