Need 5- 10 Man, $50, Winner take all - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Need 5- 10 Man, $50, Winner take all

Moderator: Football Moderators

Need 5- 10 Man, $50, Winner take all

Postby Michael Jack- » Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:45 pm

Forming a redraft league for the upcoming season and looking to compile the best possible competition. All the participants so far are in their 30's, who are as equally seasoned as they are competitive. We will be using NFL. com as our host in a very basic format. This is simply just to find out who the smartest person in the room is. The only changes I implemented are bonuses of 2 points for a QB who breaks 400 yards, 3 points for RB/WR who break 200, 40-49 yard fg's are worth 4 points. On the defense I added 3 points for blocked kicks. As with all the leagues I have been running for the past four years, we will be utilizing league safe to secure the funds. Our draft will be snake style on August 31, 9pm(eastern)- free agency is standard. Four teams will make the playoffs, but only the champ gets paid. There are not many bells and whistles to the league at all, only looking for the kind of owners who take their teams seriously and will not bail if they open the season 0-6. The active type who trades and has no reservations about getting involved in banter with the rest of the leagues. Fantasy is supposed to be fun, with that said, please only inquire if you are not going to never respond or offer trades or do not like to voice yourself with the rest of the league.

Email if you are interested or have any further questions. omen1313 at live (com)

Thanks and good luck to all this up coming season.
Michael Jack-
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

(Past Year: 5)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds