The National Fantasy Football League (NFFL) is a High Stakes Fantasy Football League.
League fee is $250 with a 100% payout. $125 to purchase your team (includes custom banner with team name and logo). With $125 due by the end of July. The draft will be a slow draft to ensure everyone gets ample time to draft.
I. League Layout and Overview
-12 Team Head to Head Redraft Fantasy Football League using Myfantasyleague.com
- Snake Style Draft that will start August 1st 2014 we will be conducting a slow draft that will last several days each team will have a maximum of 8 hours per pick.
- 10 Starting Players, 10 bench players and 2 injury reserve spots
- Free Agent system based on Blind Bidding system, then first come first serve
- League is ran by the Commissioner
- $250 League buy-in with 100% payout
- $125 Deposit to be paid to buy your team. If you quit and find a person who will pay the $250 league fee, AND their $125 deposit, you will be refunded your $125. However if you quit, and dont find a replacement your deposit will not be refunded.
- Payment Schedule; $125 due upon request to buy team, and $125 due on or before July 31st .
-The league uses League Safe (http://www.leaguesafe.com/) to collect entry fees. Payout winnings, and securely maintain all league funds.
- No league transaction fees
XI. League Fee/Prizes
The cost of the NFFL is $250 per team. This must be paid to leaguesafe by the due dates. If an owner is removed from the league, or decides to quit the league, the commissioner is responsible for deciding the best fate for the franchise.
The league prizes will be paid out as follows:
League Champ $1500
League Runner-up $750
3rd Place $150
Division Winners $125 x 3 = $375
Team with the highest score that week gets $12 x 13 weeks = $156
Toilet Bowl Chump $69
Total payout $3,000
If you have any question or interested please email me directly. I will not be checking this forum but once every few weeks so for the quickest response please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org