Free 12-Team Points League: Yahoo/ProBoards, IDPs, Contracts - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Free 12-Team Points League: Yahoo/ProBoards, IDPs, Contracts

Moderator: Football Moderators

Free 12-Team Points League: Yahoo/ProBoards, IDPs, Contracts

Postby lilfrier » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:56 pm

This league will be run on Yahoo, with all rosters and contracts tracked on ProBoards. If you are interested, either reply here, e-mail me (cubs223425@yahoo.com), message me on Yahoo IM (cubs223425), or message me on AIM (lilfrier22).

I am still typing up the in-depth rules (especially documenting things like draft contracts and points setup), but here are the basics:

Basic Rules

12 Teams (3 spots available), 4 Playoff Teams
H2H matchups with points-based scoring
Scoring will be sent via e-mail, upon request (and posted on the forum)
25-man Roster
$100 Cap (Contract breakdowns in rules provided)
Offense Roster Positions: QB, RB x 2, WR x 2, TE, W/R/T, K
Defense Roster Positions: DL x 2, LB x 2, DB x 2, D x 2
Shared Roster Positions: Bench x 9, Injured Reserve x 5

Draft Rules

All drafts will be conducted offline on ProBoards
Inaugural NFL Offense and Defense Drafts will be 10 Rounds each (with 5 open spots for FA)
Drafts will have a timer (length of timer will be 12 or 24 hours, depending on how long the league takes to fill)
Inaugural draft orders will be randomly generated (O and D drafts will be opposite snakes of each others, and following prospect draft orders will be snaked based on season record)

Contract Rules

All contracts are tracked via Excel and posted on ProBoards
Whole-Dollar contracts
No NFL maximum contract value
Maximum NFL contract is 4 years
Prospect contracts will be $1-3
All prospect contracts will be 3 years

There are obviously more details, but that should cover the basics to see who is interested. If you are, again, e-mail or IM me, or reply here. I can certainly provide more information. We have 9 right now, so 3 more to get for the league. This is a multi-sport dynasty, with baseball already running (with 7 of the owners coming over from football) and basketball likely to be filled shortly after football. Anyone interested in basketball as well will get first chance to join it when I start looking for additional owners for it, and those who join and are interested in baseball will have first chance to replace inactive owners.

The draft, as mentioned, is a slow, offline draft. The baseball draft took about 1-2 weeks to complete, and this should be similar (same number of roster spots to fill). The scheduled start date will be determined after the league is filled. Any questions about it, the contact info is at the top of the post.
lilfrier
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds