EIGHT RAVENS PRO-BOWL SELECTIONS! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

EIGHT RAVENS PRO-BOWL SELECTIONS!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Ronald » Fri Dec 19, 2003 12:30 am

I was listening to a radio interview with Jim Mora Sr. and he was talking about how the NFL players and coaches vote on the Pro-Bowlers and how they need to take their selections a little more seriously.

The NFL needs to put recognizable names in the Pro-Bowl lineups in order to get some kind of attention for the game. I'm sure just about everyone would think of Sapp before a lot of the thirty players more deserving than him, or Urlacher before Mike Barrow, etc. Based on that assumption though, Rodney Harrison should be there as well.
Failing to prepare is preparing to fail. - John Wooden
Ronald
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Football

Postby terpfan » Fri Dec 19, 2003 8:22 pm

heap shouldnt have made it ahead of shannon sharpe. thomas made it as a special teamer so i can see that. dont really follow the ST stats to know who is more deserving than him.
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby Jones » Sat Dec 20, 2003 1:13 pm

The probowl is a joke just like any other allstar game
Jones

Friendliness: %

Postby mannubhai » Sat Dec 20, 2003 3:05 pm

Ravens rock.. As Ray Lewis said, sending 8 players all below 30 years of age to the pro bowl, suggest a good future for the Ravens . Watch out.

If the Ravens somehow dont make to the playoff this year, I will be rooting for the Bengals....
mannubhai
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby FFPlayinMoFo » Sat Dec 20, 2003 3:18 pm

The future is VERY bright for the Ravens . If they could just get a quality reciever and QB they'd be Super Bowl good this year .

Ed Reed was an outstanding draft pick . Just like Ray , he fell to the bottom of the fist round , and the Ravens front office made yet another good decision .
FFPlayinMoFo
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Previous

Return to Football Talk