How many people just missed... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

How many people just missed...

Moderator: Football Moderators

How many people just missed...

Postby Dazedncnfz » Tue Dec 10, 2002 1:37 pm

Well I figure I'd start this post to see how many people just missed the playoffs, and what their sisutation was.

Mine was difficult to take. I ended up 7-7 and ranked 3rd in points scored in the league. (side note I also has the 2nd highest point scored against me!). My season boiled down to this.... Back in week 8 I lost 82-73, that week I benched Alexander for George. :-t George scored 8 while Alexander scored 20. Add that 12 points and I win, and would still hold the 3rd rank in points scored. My record would have tied me with one other person at 8-6, but my points would have givin me the wild card spot! Heartbreaker I know! :-o

so if you have missed, whats your story? This also goes to show how important every point is and how just one right move can be the difference in makeing the playoffs and not.

T.S. - "You don't have to love me, but you will [b]RESPECT[/b] me"
Dazedncnfz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby cwebb » Wed Dec 11, 2002 8:09 am

In my keeper league I ended up 6-7 and only one of 5 6-7 teams made the layoffs based on total points, and I was pretty weak in total points all season long but squeezed out some wins in the later weeks!
cwebb
Bouncer
Bouncer

Cafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Return to General Talk