Hey guys I need some help...
I finished the year second in my league and am starting the playoffs this week. I had Mcnabb at QB but lost him for the season and consequently, am scrambling for a starter for the playoffs. I actually went 4-0 since he's been out but I think that's more luck than anything else. In recent weeks I have started Beurlein, Hutchinson, and Harrington none of which gave me more than 15 points where as Mcnabb was averaging 24 pts a game. I am not looking for a miracle or anything but I need a quarterback that has a good chance of giving me at least 15 points and no chance of giving me a 2pt day. Here are my options I think
1. Pick up Drew Brees because of talks about benching him he could come up big against a weaker D.
2. Pick up Flutie too in case Brees sucks this week I could have him for the Championship.
3. Play Hutchinson against NYG
4. Pick up Jeff Blake or Jamie Martin against Ariz.
5. or koy detmer might return this week. Should I pick him up and play him???