Maddox or Stewart - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Maddox or Stewart

Moderator: Football Moderators

Maddox or Stewart

Postby matthew » Wed Dec 11, 2002 1:47 pm

For those of you who remember... I said Maddox would not start again after his injury this year... I was wrong. Damn I hate it when I'm wrong. But does anyone get a feeling that the "MOJO" that Stewart brought in for those two games is gone for good now. Can the Steelers even change back to Stewart if Maddox... gulp... sucks it up again this week?
matthew
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Dazedncnfz » Wed Dec 11, 2002 6:35 pm

I don't think so. The winds of change have hit Pitt. Maddox will be taking over perment style for Stewart. I also think that Bettis is on his way out the door too. Don't be surprised to see a big trade involving those 2 next year. What do think Pup?

T.S. - "You don't have to love me, but you will [b]RESPECT[/b] me"
Dazedncnfz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 16, 2002 5:22 pm

I've heard Stewart will be traded to Carolina this off season... as for Bettis... When he got hurt on his first touchdown against the Panthers this past Sunday... I hoped he would have to retire... I don't like him as a player, but love him because he plays with the Steelers if that makes any since. I hope they trade him and go with Amos, Fu, and Verron next year.

Friendliness: %

Postby Guttpuppy » Mon Dec 16, 2002 5:29 pm

Bettis is a great player & will probably retire in Pittsburgh.What exactly is this problem you have with Bus as a player,he is a great,charitable man as far as I know.He showboats no more than others & it was proved that he didn't force that woman to service him.So what seems to be your issue with him,tell me...huh?
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Homeless » Mon Dec 16, 2002 5:55 pm

Guttpuppy wrote:Bettis is a great player & will probably retire in Pittsburgh.What exactly is this problem you have with Bus as a player,he is a great,charitable man as far as I know.He showboats no more than others & it was proved that he didn't force that woman to service him.So what seems to be your issue with him,tell me...huh?

I think the Bus rocks, the only problem I can see with him is that Zereoue is better. Thats great for the steelers, but doesnt help fantasy owners. I dont think Bettis will get to retire in pittsburgh, unless its through injury. :,-(
Homeless
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I could be anywhere! and so could my SILK scarf! M&M's anyone ?

Return to Football Talk