Vikings-Chiefs game - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Vikings-Chiefs game

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby VHawk15 » Sat Dec 20, 2003 10:56 pm

If this is how the Chiefs are going to play in the play-offs, it's going to be sad. Now all the Vikings have to do is beat Arizona and they're in the play-offs. But I'm happy, Culpepper got me some solid fantasy points.

The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby moochman » Sun Dec 21, 2003 1:17 am

Does anyone think the Chiefs will be able to get it together by the playoffs? I see 1 round and out. You have to have a D.
Oh yeah and BTW the team I'm playing started 4 Vikes and is only beating me 97 to 17. Like I didn't hate the Vikequeens enough already!

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby Thomas » Sun Dec 21, 2003 3:59 am

This really blows for me. I have Green, Gonzo and Bennett as starters.
Thomas
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby 4Pack » Sun Dec 21, 2003 7:04 am

It is looking more and more like the Chiefs are a little overrated. Or maybe the NFC North is not as pathetic as people thought. Chiefs got a miracle victory against the Packers when Green Bay blew a 17 point in the 4th quarter.

I personally just want too see Dick Vermiel cry again! LOL!
4Pack
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Cafe Ranker
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Purple_Pride » Sun Dec 21, 2003 9:12 am

hahahahaha SKOL VIKES!!!!!!!! i started Randy Moss and Daunte this week in my money league, wish i had started Onterrio over stupid TJ Duckett. but its all good. what a great game. anyone else notice that when the Vikings play a fast paced aggressive style game they always play really well?? seahawks, chiefs etc. i hate it when Tice tries to turn the game into a "dog fight" like the Bears game, they should play Viking football, which is like the game we all saw yesterday IMO.
"When the truth walks away who is gonna stay? Cause the truth about the world is that crime does pay?"

RICHARD
Purple_Pride
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) Drafter

Previous

Return to Football Talk