How did your league end? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

How did your league end?

Moderator: Football Moderators

How did your league end?

Postby moochman » Sun Dec 21, 2003 7:42 pm

In my league a team that had been unlucky all year, rallied to get into the playoffs with a 7-7 record. (4 of 12 teams get in) He featured RBs Portis and not-so-fragile Freddie. Portis sits for him today and Barlow starts. He wins the title game! To show how his early season mis-fortunes were, he had the most points in the league. The team he beat for the title had the 2nd most.
How did your league finish?

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 82)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby deftdelivery » Sun Dec 21, 2003 7:43 pm

By me winning the superbowl ;-D ;-D ;-D
[url=http://www.studio-seraph.com/forums]Image[/url]
YOUR movie resource - sign up at the forums

[color=green]PS I'll find my frog[/color]
deftdelivery
General Manager
General Manager

Postby BrutallyHuge » Sun Dec 21, 2003 7:49 pm

Not over yet, but almost
I'm down 90-77, with only Longwell left. A tie goes to him, so I need 14+ points from ma kicker to win. (3pts per FG, 4pts for 40-49yd FG, 5pts for 50+ yd FG, 1pt for XP).
BrutallyHuge
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby V-unit » Sun Dec 21, 2003 8:52 pm

I was the 3rd seed and i beat the 1st seed for the title game.It seemed like when he played the good teams each week the would perform horrible but not this week.
V-unit
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby phackney » Sun Dec 21, 2003 9:32 pm

Going into tonight, I'm up 93-35 in the Super Bowl in one league, I have M.Harrison and he has Portis and Green left. I was the 4th seed in that league. Today was the 1st round in my other league, I'm up 151-77.5 going into tonight and I have Edge and David Thornton left and he has Rod Smith, Vanderjagt, and Phillip Buchanon left. I was the 2nd seed in this league.
phackney
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby DiRtY BuCs » Sun Dec 21, 2003 9:38 pm

out of my 12 teams i won the superbowl in 4, and am playin 2 more superbowls next week... 3 others i was eliminated last week. 2 i didnt make playoffs. and 1 superbowl is goin to be determined by Monday Night Football for me... so i could win a possible 7 superbowls... that must be a record...
DiRtY BuCs
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby mikey » Sun Dec 21, 2003 9:44 pm

Mine's next week, and I'm limping in. I lost my two starting WRs (Jackson and Owens).

Gonna have to get lucky/creative.
mikey
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby phackney » Sun Dec 21, 2003 10:11 pm

DiRtY BuCs wrote:out of my 12 teams i won the superbowl in 4, and am playin 2 more superbowls next week... 3 others i was eliminated last week. 2 i didnt make playoffs. and 1 superbowl is goin to be determined by Monday Night Football for me... so i could win a possible 7 superbowls... that must be a record...

Wow 12 teams, you must have alot of time on your hands. Just kidding, pretty impressive to win 7 superbowls. Congrats. If I had more time, I'd probably be in just as many leagues.
phackney
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby V-unit » Sun Dec 21, 2003 10:23 pm

Wow, 12 teams I cannot even imagine that I had a hard time with 2 teams this year.Won the Superbowl today in my money league and going to the Superbowl in my Yahoo league.Both of my leagues are extremely competive too.
V-unit
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby lsufan » Sun Dec 21, 2003 10:24 pm

i am in the super bowl. me and my opponent do not have any players left. i believe he beat me 71-66. i blame it on carney. even though he is not on my FF team. i think the artificial turf they put in the superdome got in his head and since that time he just has not kicked with confidence. when a kicker misses a extra point in that situation with the game on the line he should get a swift kick in the ass. deuces fumbles, horns injury, s. moss performance, and kitna's ints did not help either.
lsufan
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Next

Return to Football Talk