Who needs what from Ahman Green tonight? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Who needs what from Ahman Green tonight?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Go Packers » Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:42 pm

Weird situation for me. I am a Packer fan and I usually root for Ahman, but Ahman has a chance to end my season. I have a 11 point lead he has Ahman and I have Driver. I am praying that Driver can have a good game and not his typical 2 REC 24 YD games. I want ahman to get good rushing yards, but not reach the endzone. I hope Ahman stays healthy. If he got hurt it would save my season, but it would hurt me as a Packer fan!

I am pretty much hopeless :~( :~(

Scoring System
10YDS rush/recieving=1PTs
TD=6 PTs
Fumble=-2 PTS
Go Packers

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby 49ers Forever » Mon Dec 22, 2003 8:01 pm

I am up by 12 points in a 15 yards per point/6pts TD format. I have ahman left, he has janikowski and GB defense. So, ten points or so would seal it, i think. Goooo ahman.
49ers Forever
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby 4Pack » Mon Dec 22, 2003 8:43 pm

I am up by 3 points in a TD only money league and I have no players left....my opponenet has Ahman. If I win...I advance too the SB! Damn....I am a diehard Packer fan...and the Packers come first...but I hope they win without Ahman seeing the endzone!

BTW...I think the Packers will lean heavily on the running game tonight too not push Brett into having too win the game for them!
4Pack
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Cafe Ranker
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby greatgretzky » Mon Dec 22, 2003 9:28 pm

i need this to be the green show from here on out. yikes, my opponent ahs farve and I had a slim 11 point lead.. Well 7 of that is gone already ... going ... down ...
greatgretzky
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby KingGhidra » Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:40 pm

MMH wrote:I need Ahman to be shut out so that Favre can throw 5 TD's and about 400 yards...

Somehow i dont fancy my chances....

At halftime Favre has 311 and 4TDs. You just might get that. ;)
KingGhidra
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby VHawk15 » Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:47 pm

KingGhidra wrote:
MMH wrote:I need Ahman to be shut out so that Favre can throw 5 TD's and about 400 yards...

Yeah, you actually do have a realistic chance. How much exactly do you need from Favre?

The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby take_that » Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:14 am

Well the TD from Green at the end of the game was icing on the cake for me. I barely pulled it off because at that time he had me 120 yards which is 12 points. I needed 11, i was worried about a fumble but that TD sealed the victory for me.

For like 5 minutes b4 the TD me and my opponent were tied, we kept looking at the tie breaker rules. For yahoo, its the starting roster with the most TDs, well we both had 5 before Greens TD. The second tie breaker is the starting QB with the most points. Well i won that because i started Kitna who got me 11 points while he started Trent Green who only scored 7 points. In the end though, the TD by A. Green was the goodnight kiss. And it happend when I was talking to the guy i was playing on the phone. He got so mad the he just hung up. I called him back to brag and rub it in. He scored the most points for the entire leage so at least he can take that away with him.
Fantasy Bowl Champs: Skinz(12-3) 11 Coaches

T.Brady, J.Kitna
A.Green, M.Faulk, R.Johnson, G.Hearst, A.Harris
T.Holt, A.Boldin, J.Smith, D.Driver
B.Miller, D.Graham
G. Anderson
Chiefs, Vikes
Ray Lewis, Mike Barrow, Champ Baley
take_that
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby VHawk15 » Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:23 am

Even with the TD, my opponent didn't get close to the 41 points he needed from Ahman. And with Driver struggling, I've officially won 3 championships.

The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Mercer Boy » Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:23 am

I was up by 6 with the other team having Tim Brown left. Luckily, the Raiders looked to Rice in garbage time, so barring any stat changes I will win by 3 points. Hello FFL championship game!!! (yes, I know it should have been this week, but that was my commish's fault)
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby MMH » Tue Dec 23, 2003 2:27 am

VHawk15 wrote:
KingGhidra wrote:

Yeah, you actually do have a realistic chance. How much exactly do you need from Favre?

Lets just say I woke up this morning and danced my way to work ;-D
MMH
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk