Onterrio Smith - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Onterrio Smith

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Football Newbie » Tue Dec 23, 2003 11:19 pm

Purple_Pride wrote:Newbie you need a paper bag!!!!!!! and I dont know how its going to work next year, something has to give. If right now we are seeing the true Onterrio Smith, then he is the best all around back as he can pass catch, break off a long run and run in the red zone. Moe is just for the red zone and the blocking on passing downs and the pass catching and Bennett is also a decent pass catcher and is a homerun threat everytime he touches the rock.

bah, your right, my bad. Where do i get myself one of those handy dandy stylish bags (1st PB match). Congrats vikes, but uh seriously all you vikes fans, get moss to cut his hair.
Football Newbie
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Purple_Pride » Tue Dec 23, 2003 11:38 pm

he just took his corn rows out, all the recievers did it, like playoff hair, layin it all on the line. i wont argue with whatever he wants to do. and the bag, pm guttpuppy and he will hook you up.
"When the truth walks away who is gonna stay? Cause the truth about the world is that crime does pay?"

RICHARD
Purple_Pride
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby moochman » Wed Dec 24, 2003 11:44 am

We won't really know how much Onterrio Smith will be used next year until Mike Tice tells us. :-b There are just not enough footballs to go around in Minnie.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby Mudd » Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:09 pm

I would think that Bennett or Smith will not be there next year. The so called "three headed monster" is nice for the Vikes, but they need som serious help on D, and they are deepest at the RB position. Leads me to believe they will make a move there.
Mudd
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby Go Vikes » Wed Dec 24, 2003 2:35 pm

moochman wrote:We won't really know how much Onterrio Smith will be used next year until Mike Tice tells us. :-b There are just not enough footballs to go around in Minnie.

Yeah, but Tice never uses the back he says he will.
Go Vikes
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Shatner8 » Wed Dec 24, 2003 3:04 pm

I would have to think that one of those guys will not be back next year, most likely Moe Williams. I think Bennett will keep the job for next year.
Thanks to Go Jays Go for the sweet sig
Shatner8
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 1)

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 25, 2003 12:25 am

VHawk15 wrote:There's no way the guy can beat out Bennett and Moe for all of the carries.

^ Clearly written by someone who either didn't watch any Minnesota games or doesn't understand Tice.

Friendliness: %

Previous

Return to Football Talk