is tomlinson playing? should i play non-playoff studs? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

is tomlinson playing? should i play non-playoff studs?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 25, 2003 12:21 am

VHawk15 wrote:
tc wrote:
VHawk15 wrote:Both Miami and SD are out of play contention. But why would they sit Ricky or LT?

because they're both banged up. and the games mean nothing. so i'm just wondering if they'll play less. i don't think they'll get benched, but will they see the normal amount of carries?

The teams have nothing to lose, this would be their last game of the season anyway.

Uh, actually, they do have something to lose. A franchise player could have a serious injury like a torn ACL (or worse).

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby Homeless » Thu Dec 25, 2003 2:55 am

As far as LT is concerned, he will more than likely play most if not all of the game, because Bree's is essentially trying out for the QB job and you have to have your starting squad out for a fair assessment.
Homeless
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I could be anywhere! and so could my SILK scarf! M&M's anyone ?

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 25, 2003 2:58 am

That's a really good point by Homeless. Even if that wasn't the case, though, he'd play the whole game. LT would refuse to sit against the Raiders, and has more clout than anyone else in the organization at this point.

Ricky won't sit either. All these guys have left is pride, and they both have tons of it.

Friendliness: %

Previous

Return to Football Talk