Poll: whats the best FF program? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Poll: whats the best FF program?

Moderator: Football Moderators

rate the FF providers

Poll ended at Wed Dec 31, 2003 2:49 pm

espn
No votes
fox\sporting news
No votes
yahoo
46%
nfl.com
15%
other
38%

Total votes : 13

Postby The-Commish » Tue Dec 30, 2003 1:56 pm

Sportsline Commissioner

Only problem: Draft Room is basically crap if you try fast live draft -- but we do a slow live in the draft room and works fine.

Other than that, it's awesome. Haven't had a problem we couldn't easily fix in 4 years there.

ESPN Manager is CRAP!!! More things were nonfunctional there than functional!!!
The-Commish

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 02, 2004 9:30 pm

Fanball was very much like CBS but onlt costed $50 for the entire league vs. $120+ for CBS. I highly reccommend.

CBS is nice... no real complaints... just cost$ too much.

Never tried ESPN but would like to hear about it.

Yahoo is free... nuff said.

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Fri Jan 02, 2004 9:42 pm

myfantasyleague.com is nice. We used it this year and had no problems except for when Koren Robinson recovered that fuble and since we didn't have a scoring category for that I didn't get it, but that wasn't their fault it was the decision of my commish. If you want to do an online draft though you may want to look elsewhere. It isn't too expensive though, If you have a 12 team league it is only like $6 per team.
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby KingGhidra » Fri Jan 02, 2004 10:16 pm

Yahoo pretty much does everything you'd need as far as a free site goes. I've played there the last two years and I have no major complaints. Yeah their forums suck and I just don't use them. I checked out myfantasyleague.com and it looks really good, I'm definitely gonna draft a team over there to check it out.
KingGhidra
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby joester » Fri Jan 02, 2004 10:25 pm

My primary league uses Webleaguemanager.com...............We like it and have never had any problems.
GEAUX SAINTS!!!!
joester
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor

Postby jpmac777 » Mon Jan 05, 2004 7:58 pm

NFL.com
jpmac777
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby DUKE » Mon Jan 05, 2004 9:02 pm

A place that i recently discovered this past season is called:
getsportsinfo.com. It is a resource for fantasy cheetsheets and updates, and also can run customized leagues for you for a relatively cheap price. I've never ran a league there, but i'm considering doing one of my leagues there to try it out. I've talked to the owner of the site there and he's a very cool guy who knows football fairly well. I still don't have a problem with yahoo though, and don't mind one bit that it's free.
DUKE
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerInnovative Member

Postby Football Newbie » Mon Jan 05, 2004 9:46 pm

i had absolutly no problems with yahoo... and its free.
Football Newbie
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby cmac kc » Thu Jan 08, 2004 6:12 pm

Myfantasyleague.com is great. The #1 reason to use it is the customer support. If you have a problem with your league you just leave a post on the support message board and they take care of it for you within hours, not days or weeks. They even take care of all commish errors, seldom are their errors due to MFL.com.

Their are unlimited scoring perameters, lineups, rosters. Whatever you want your league to be like, you can do it on MFL.com. You can design your league site to your specs. Standings columns, reports, league polls can all be made to show what you want to show.

They have live scoring for all league teams, easy access reports, free agent lists, stats, etc. Efficiency ratings for owners teams. They have 950 helmets to choose for your team logo. You can download any images from the web to use as logos, team icons, etc. They have playoff brackets, you just go in and rank the teams in your league and the brackets are updated after the completion of each week of your playoffs.

I've been on Yahoo leagues and CBSportsline. Yahoo is bland and boring. CBSportsline was terrible. No online support for problems at all!

MFL.com is $80 for one year, your second year with them is $70. They also give you a seperate league site if you want to run a fantasy football contest for the NFL playoffs!!! for free!!!

I'll use MFL.com from here on out, won't even think about another after 2 great years with MFL.com!
cmac kc

Postby LDI222 » Thu Jan 08, 2004 7:30 pm

MFL.com sounds great.

How are the forums?
LDI222
Water Boy
Water Boy

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk