Poll: whats the best FF program? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Poll: whats the best FF program?

Moderator: Football Moderators

rate the FF providers

Poll ended at Wed Dec 31, 2003 2:49 pm

espn
No votes
fox\sporting news
No votes
yahoo
46%
nfl.com
15%
other
38%

Total votes : 13

Postby dgroundhog_ffc » Fri Jan 09, 2004 4:17 am

I think I'd try Fanball before anything else. They are really trying to put forth a nice, affordable package and are using tons of user feedback to improve it for next season.

myfantasyleague.com is another decent cost-efficient option, but they are going to have a tough time beating Fanball's product.

Fanball is going to be the sheeyat. Don't overpay for less features and options. Fanball WILL kick ass on every other major site out there.
The meek ain't gonna inherit $#!%....'cuz I'll TAKE IT!
dgroundhog_ffc
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Football

FF sites

Postby Buckrule » Thu Jan 22, 2004 10:34 pm

I'm a big fan of Fanball.I've been there for three years now.They have some of the most knowledgeable owners around.Its free to sign up.And you pay 10.00 for two teams of Football.Well worth the money.I'm up to four teams there.I know one guy who had 30 teams last year!Im also on Sandbox Plus and really enjoy it.MUCH better than when it was a free site.Yahoo is ok but not many perks.I guess you gey what uou pay for.But I'd have to say Fanball is my favorite Football.Although they dont offer anything else.And Sandbox Plus of you want a variety of games.JMHO.And I really like this site! }:-) :-o
Buckrule

Friendliness: %

Postby LDI222 » Thu Jan 22, 2004 11:39 pm

This site was a key factor in helping me win the superbowl in my Yahoo league of 14 teams. I am going to play this this league again next year with the same commish but I am also going to commish my own league and after all the feedback from this thread I think I am going to go with Fanball.

Thanks for an excellent site and I will most definitely be back during the off season through draft and beyond!
LDI222
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby CC » Sat Jan 24, 2004 2:49 pm

Me and the guys in our league just created our own site.
One guy does the site and its totally devoted to our league.
You have to do the scoring for yourself but if your dedicated its pretty awesome. We had a lot of fun and will be using the same format next year.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby PriceClub » Sun Feb 01, 2004 12:33 pm

I completely agree with LDI222, if you're looking for some players in the pool, email me.
PriceClub
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Football Talk