Okay, let's get it started Seahawk fans! PB until september! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Okay, let's get it started Seahawk fans! PB until september!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Okay, let's get it started Seahawk fans! PB until september!

Postby TTTBone » Sun Dec 28, 2003 11:00 pm

Let's get it on Seahawk fans! Holmgren returns to the city with a street named after him. You willing to wear a paperbag until next September? Has the Pack's luck run out?
Are "the angels" an Favre's side?
Or... after the Niner victory, are the road woes forgotten and the 'Hawks ready to roll?
Consider "The Challenge" officially called out to all you Seahawk fans. Bags until next season (and I'm not talkin' preseason, you need to wear the bag to a regular season victory).
Packers 31 - 'Hawks 23
-
-
-
God, I'm having fun tonight... another round all around, another challenge. Cheers! Where's Zimm, I'm buying!
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
-Benjamin Franklin
TTTBone
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby VHawk15 » Sun Dec 28, 2003 11:08 pm

September? Even though I'm fairly confident and very hopeful, I'm not sure I want to risk wearing a bag all off-season.

The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby TTTBone » Sun Dec 28, 2003 11:27 pm

VHawk15 wrote:September? Even though I'm fairly confident and very hopeful, I'm not sure I want to risk wearing a bag all off-season.

Sorry, is my unexpected elation too much. Doesn't sound like you're really too confident about your 'Hawks. If you're "fairly confident", should be a good gamble, eh 'Hawk? Or maybe you're just not a gambling man (poke, poke). C'mon think how you can taunt me about all this smack!
-Benjamin Franklin
TTTBone
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Canacuna » Sun Dec 28, 2003 11:31 pm

VHawk15 wrote:September? Even though I'm fairly confident and very hopeful, I'm not sure I want to risk wearing a bag all off-season.

Your avatar is pretty neat, VHawk. I'd be wary if I could find a good avatar...

TTTBone wrote:Doesn't sound like you're really too confident about your 'Hawks. If you're "fairly confident", should be a good gamble, eh 'Hawk? Or maybe you're just not a gambling man (poke, poke).

However, I can't find a good one. So I'll take the challenge. Go Seahawks.

If I lose, I just have so much more time to find a worthy avatar to grace the space beneath my name. It's a win-win situation for me, I 'spose.
'CUNA-MANIA IS RUNNING WILD!
"You will be a king here, instead of a peasant at the Cafe."
Canacuna
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter

Postby VHawk15 » Sun Dec 28, 2003 11:35 pm

It seems like a high risk/mediocre reward situation. Wearing a bag for 9 months just really doesn't sound that pleasant though. I hate to follow the crowd, but I'll wait and see what my fellow Seahawk brothers do with this bold challenge.

The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby VHawk15 » Sun Dec 28, 2003 11:41 pm

Canacuna wrote:

Your avatar is pretty neat, VHawk. I'd be wary if I could find a good avatar...

Heh, that's what I'm thinking. Thanks to deftdelivery, by the way.

VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby zombiez » Sun Dec 28, 2003 11:43 pm

VHawk15 wrote:It seems like a high risk/mediocre reward situation. Wearing a bag for 9 months just really doesn't sound that pleasant though. I hate to follow the crowd, but I'll wait and see what my fellow Seahawk brothers do with this bold challenge.
.........sounds like u don't have too much faith in your Hawks........ :-° .......but I don't blame you, they are gonna lose and I wouldn,t wanna wear a bag for that long either
zombiez
Head Coach
Head Coach

Sweet 16 Survivor

Postby VHawk15 » Sun Dec 28, 2003 11:46 pm

I'm confident enough, I just don't want to have to wear a PB for 9 months if something crazy happens and we lose. I'll do a normal PB challenge, but I'm not sure about until September...

VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby TTTBone » Mon Dec 29, 2003 12:07 am

VHawk15 wrote:I'm confident enough, I just don't want to have to wear a PB for 9 months if something crazy happens and we lose. I'll do a normal PB challenge, but I'm not sure about until September...

Well, Hawk, this was kind of a personal challenge to you. But if you don't feel up to it (poke, poke) I understand. I probably wouldn't take that challenge either. It's best to back out while you can (poke, poke). Regardless, I'll play and wear the bag until September if I have to.
Going into work with 30+ Viking fans tomorrow makes it all just too amusing and fun to care!
-Benjamin Franklin
TTTBone
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Canacuna » Mon Dec 29, 2003 12:17 am

TTTBone wrote:
VHawk15 wrote:I'm confident enough, I just don't want to have to wear a PB for 9 months if something crazy happens and we lose. I'll do a normal PB challenge, but I'm not sure about until September...

Well, Hawk, this was kind of a personal challenge to you. But if you don't feel up to it (poke, poke) I understand. I probably wouldn't take that challenge either. It's best to back out while you can (poke, poke). Regardless, I'll play and wear the bag until September if I have to.
Going into work with 30+ Viking fans tomorrow makes it all just too amusing and fun to care!

You will rue the day Canacuna answered your challenge. Rue the day! Rue!

Hopefully Canadian Hawk or Ronald will back me up with Seahawk pride. They don't have the cool avatar that Mr. Dicker... err... VHawk has.

However, if it comes down to it, Canacuna will take on the world.
'CUNA-MANIA IS RUNNING WILD!
"You will be a king here, instead of a peasant at the Cafe."
Canacuna
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter

Next

Return to Football Talk