WHAT AN ABSOLUTELY UNBELIEVABLE SUNDAY ... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

WHAT AN ABSOLUTELY UNBELIEVABLE SUNDAY ...

Moderator: Football Moderators

WHAT AN ABSOLUTELY UNBELIEVABLE SUNDAY ...

Postby hauschild » Sun Dec 28, 2003 11:42 pm

I WIN MY LEAGUE THANKS TO AN AMAZING EFFORT BY LT. I TELL YA, HE WAS SLOW IN THE OPENING WEEKS, BUT WHAT A FINISH!!!

ALSO, MY PACKERS WITH AN IMPROBABLE DIVISION TITLE....THIS IS ABSOLUTELY UNBELIEVABLE!!! WHO SAID PARITY SUCKS???????? IT FRIGGIN' ROCKS!!!

I LIKE GREEN BAY BIG OVER SEATTLE AND I LIKE THEM OVER PHILLY. IF THEY CAN FACE ANY TEAM OTHER THAN THE RAMS, I ACTUALLY THINK THEY HAVE A LEGITIMATE SHOT AT THE SUPER BOWL, AS WEIRD AS THAT MAY SOUND. C'MON, GREEN BAY AT CAROLINA??? I'LL TAKE FAVRE ON THAT BET!!

PEACE OUT.....
hauschild
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Postby ratfink » Mon Dec 29, 2003 4:47 pm

I agreed with ya up until Philly.......Relax big guy. Your a little too excited. GB will win at home and then the dream will end
SORRY :~(
Ratfink
ratfink
Head Coach
Head Coach

Location: poppin out the top of a 55 Chevy and squeezin a babe

Postby VHawk15 » Mon Dec 29, 2003 4:53 pm

Okay, I think GB is beginning to become a little overrated. If you disagree with me, then just take a look at who they played in their last 3 or 4 games.

The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby KingGhidra » Mon Dec 29, 2003 4:57 pm

VHawk15 wrote:Okay, I think GB is beginning to become a little overrated. If you disagree with me, then just take a look at who they played in their last 3 or 4 games.

Riiiight and who did the Seahawks play? The 49ers and Cardinals? Hardly a tough schedule. Right now, Green Bay seems to have that "thing" that "aura of goodness" that surrounds 1 or 2 teams every year. You can't put your finger on it, but it just seems like its destiny that they win. You need to look no further than the 2001 Patriots.
KingGhidra
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby VHawk15 » Mon Dec 29, 2003 5:04 pm

KingGhidra wrote:
VHawk15 wrote:Okay, I think GB is beginning to become a little overrated. If you disagree with me, then just take a look at who they played in their last 3 or 4 games.

Riiiight and who did the Seahawks play? The 49ers and Cardinals? Hardly a tough schedule. Right now, Green Bay seems to have that "thing" that "aura of goodness" that surrounds 1 or 2 teams every year. You can't put your finger on it, but it just seems like its destiny that they win. You need to look no further than the 2001 Patriots.

Our schedule was easy also, but we aren't becoming overrated at all, quite the opposite.

The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby ratfink » Mon Dec 29, 2003 5:05 pm

I don't like comparing the Pack to the 2001 Pats since their "aura" came from good solid O and D. GB sorta has a "Bretts Dad thing" goin on and though I don't wanna be vicious I have seen this sort of aura not last long.
Ratfink
ratfink
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby eaglesrule » Mon Dec 29, 2003 5:08 pm

aura? I think the birds have it too, miserable start, tons of injuries. oh yea and they won 11 of their last thirteen games. And they already beat green bay, dallas and carolina. I think they have a bit of an aura too.
eaglesrule
General Manager
General Manager

Postby hauschild » Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:34 am

Men,

There is no doubt that this year's NFC representative for the SB is totally uncallable. You guys can all speculate and hope, but it has never been more up in the air.

All the teams are decent...maybe St. Louis is the most dangerous team, if they play at home in the dome. Other than that, all of Green Bay's potential other opponents would be on grass, big plus for the Pack.

I'm not saying they're gonna win it all, but if Carolina can finish off the Boys, I can guarantee the Packers will beat Seattle at home, and Philly on the road. I mean, c'mon, it's not rocket science. Who's got the cajones to bet against the greatest QB of all-time???

The only way Green bay doesn't go to the big dance is if they have to play at St. Louis. Otherwise, book the flight, the car rental and the hotel, beotch!!!
hauschild
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby ratfink » Tue Dec 30, 2003 5:45 pm

Now who's being a HOMER. Come on Philly wins 11 of 13 and is in total RHYTHM and GB limps in with an improbable win by ZONA (2TDs in 2 min.) Get real. Like you knew it would happen and now that it did your believing in miracles. Well, come back to earth, I think GB will beat Sea and lose AGAIN this year to the Eagles }:-)
Sorry
Ratfink
ratfink
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby tjhksig » Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:43 pm

hauschild wrote:
I'm not saying they're gonna win it all, but if Carolina can finish off the Boys, I can guarantee the Packers will beat Seattle at home, and Philly on the road. I mean, c'mon, it's not rocket science. Who's got the cajones to bet against the greatest QB of all-time???

Favre is not the greatest QB of all time; I'd take Montana or Elway any day over INT-Favruh.

And GB lost to AZ, how sad is that?
tjhksig
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Mock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Next

Return to Football Talk