2004 Projections - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

2004 Projections

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Cornbread Maxwell » Thu Jan 08, 2004 10:45 am

Yeah, just a little humor on my part.

In all honesty, I will always chuckle to myslef when I see L. Johnson or Huggybear Jr. being exhaulted as "the next". IMO, these 2 are destined for failure in the NFL. I have nothing against either of them personally, although I did witness Fargas' knee explosion at the Big House, its just I have a finely tuned Hype Detector that goes crazy every time someone mentions either of those guys.
Cornbread Maxwell
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby KingGhidra » Thu Jan 08, 2004 10:56 am

Cornbread Maxwell wrote:Yeah, just a little humor on my part.

In all honesty, I will always chuckle to myslef when I see L. Johnson or Huggybear Jr. being exhaulted as "the next". IMO, these 2 are destined for failure in the NFL. I have nothing against either of them personally, although I did witness Fargas' knee explosion at the Big House, its just I have a finely tuned Hype Detector that goes crazy every time someone mentions either of those guys.

There was some hype around LJ. Was there really hype around Huggybear Jr? Fantasy or pro hype?
KingGhidra
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Cornbread Maxwell » Thu Jan 08, 2004 12:27 pm

KingGhidra wrote:There was some hype around LJ. Was there really hype around Huggybear Jr? Fantasy or pro hype?

Both. Talk to some of the Raidernation faithful around here - a lot of em actually believe he's the RB of the future for the black and silver.
Cornbread Maxwell
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Thu Jan 08, 2004 12:40 pm

Cornbread Maxwell wrote:
KingGhidra wrote:There was some hype around LJ. Was there really hype around Huggybear Jr? Fantasy or pro hype?

Both. Talk to some of the Raidernation faithful around here - a lot of em actually believe he's the RB of the future for the black and silver.

He will never amount to anything. I don't think he will ever get a chance to start. That would be cool if he would be traded to the Raidas and then become a start though.
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby Cornbread Maxwell » Thu Jan 08, 2004 12:51 pm

M_Zimm wrote:He will never amount to anything. I don't think he will ever get a chance to start. That would be cool if he would be traded to the Raidas and then become a start though.

By Huggybear Jr., I was referring to Justin Fargas who already plays for OAK.
Cornbread Maxwell
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby KingGhidra » Thu Jan 08, 2004 1:06 pm

Cornbread Maxwell wrote:

My belief is, you never know til you give him a fair shot. He was okay in spot duty right?
KingGhidra
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Thu Jan 08, 2004 1:49 pm

Cornbread Maxwell wrote:
M_Zimm wrote:He will never amount to anything. I don't think he will ever get a chance to start. That would be cool if he would be traded to the Raidas and then become a start though.

By Huggybear Jr., I was referring to Justin Fargas who already plays for OAK.

Oh, Right....
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Previous

Return to Football Talk