Packer fans, come out and show your guts - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Packer fans, come out and show your guts

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Transmogrifier » Fri Jan 02, 2004 12:14 am

This seems to be a patently unfair bet.
Transmogrifier
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby TTTBone » Fri Jan 02, 2004 5:19 pm

Transmogrifier wrote:This seems to be a patently unfair bet.

That's what I was saying earlier, it seems the kid is looking for a little payback. However, it wasn't the Packers who blew the Vikes season. Go Vikes should quietly lick his wounds until next season, or at least until the Packers lose. :-t
TTTBone
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Go Vikes » Sun Jan 04, 2004 2:31 pm

Transmogrifier wrote:This seems to be a patently unfair bet.

At first I was gonna go with Packer bags until the end of the Super Bowl, but I changed my mind. I had a feeling there would be no takers.
Go Vikes
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby VHawk15 » Sun Jan 04, 2004 3:21 pm

That's 14 unanswered points for Seattle. This bet look worse and worse for Packer fans.

The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby TTTBone » Sun Jan 04, 2004 6:14 pm

VHawk15 wrote:That's 14 unanswered points for Seattle. This bet look worse and worse for Packer fans.

Counting chickens, hatched... well you know the rest of the story.
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
-Benjamin Franklin
TTTBone
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Postby CC » Mon Jan 05, 2004 4:54 pm

I didnt see this post until the 5th of January after Al Harris made Matt Hasselback's "We'll take the ball and we're going to score" comment look silly, if its not too late ill take the challenge. I dont know how to get one of the PBs though, but that shouldnt be a problem.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Hey Go Vikes

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 05, 2004 8:23 pm

Hey Go Vikes. A lot of talk from a Viking fan waiting and hoping for another possible shot at a playoff berth and it didn't happen. I think you ought to be wearing a paperbag after yet another season ending with nothing to show for it and it should be one with a Cardinal on it. As far as a PB match take it a game at a time or don't do it at all. Do you feel lucky with Philly against the Pack this weekend if so let's go for it.

Friendliness: %

Postby GB Packer Fan 2004 » Mon Jan 05, 2004 8:42 pm

this challenge is way to unfair. I won't take it. I will only do challenges that are one week at a time. Like last week.
GB Packer Fan 2004
Head Coach
Head Coach

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Mon Jan 05, 2004 10:10 pm

Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:I didnt see this post until the 5th of January after Al Harris made Matt Hasselback's "We'll take the ball and we're going to score" comment look silly, if its not too late ill take the challenge. I dont know how to get one of the PBs though, but that shouldnt be a problem.

When you need the bag go to select avatar from the ones it shows. I think you click on show gallery and from the dropdown list select bags and find the GB one.
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby CC » Wed Jan 07, 2004 5:34 pm

is it til september or the end of the superbowl
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk