Dynasty League Opening - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Dynasty League Opening

Moderator: Football Moderators

Dynasty League Opening

Postby t_rob » Fri Jan 02, 2004 10:11 pm

Just found this site 1 hour ago. So I feel a little whore-like already soliciting a league opening. But a quick shower should cleanse my soul. ;-D

I am the commish of a 12 team dynasty league that has existed for 9 years now. We have 7 or 8 very solid owners. We just mutually parted ways with 2 of the not so invloved guys thus the post.

It is a very hybrid performance based scoring league where virtually every offensive stat counts. We have a draft, free agent period, salary cap and actively encourage trades. It is fairly complex and maybe too much for a novice. Unless ofcourse they are very involved and willing to learn.

There is a cost, but it is used to cover the live scoring site, and pay out the winners. 14 Game season, 4 team playoffs, no use of NFL's week 17.

It is largely made up of people that I personally know but we are beginning to evolve past most of our sub-interested friends. We have a few "web-friends" on board already and could welcome another or two.

If interested in hearing details or expressing interest, e-mail me or post here. I intend to become an active coffee sipper here at the cafe so get in touch.
t_rob
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Fantasy_Nut » Sat Jan 03, 2004 12:01 am

Might be interested with more details.

My email is mailto:comic03dog@yahoo.com. I'd email ya but I don't see an email listed. I'm new here at the cafe as well.
Fantasy_Nut

Friendliness: %

Postby t_rob » Sat Jan 03, 2004 2:23 pm

Also the team available has LT2, Shockey, some other decent players and the 1st pick in our '04 draft. My e-mail is mailto:boozecrooze@yahoo.com. I will get at you probably tonight Fantasy_nut with some more details.
t_rob
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby Football Newbie » Tue Jan 06, 2004 10:38 pm

i would love to be in it :) send me a private message
Football Newbie
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby t_rob » Wed Jan 21, 2004 1:45 am

I spent a couple of hours on tripod. It ain't much to look at but it has all the info. I cleaned house and just need one more owner. We are gonna have a five team redraft for our new guys. The teams that are involved are For Sale, Alabama, Sioux City, Toronto and Frisco. All players from those teams will go into a pool where they will be redrafted by those new owners. So you have a chance to build your team from day one rather then chip away at it.

The league is a lot fun. Next guy fills it up.

http://saqfootball.tripod.com/
Last edited by t_rob on Wed Jan 21, 2004 9:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
t_rob
Water Boy
Water Boy

interested

Postby manofreknown » Wed Jan 21, 2004 3:27 am

I'd be interested in hearing more about your league. I'm curious how much more difficult your scoring system is compared to the general nfl.com standard. write me at mailto:lordoficons@hotmail.com please.
Thanks,
Larry
manofreknown

ill join

Postby cowpow » Sun Jan 25, 2004 5:42 pm

im a 2 time winner in my legue and i wanna try a dynesty Email me at mailto:mayer.george@cretin-derhamhall.org
cowpow
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby drvamsee » Mon Mar 15, 2004 4:16 am

mate, u dont need to give me any more details. im already keen. I sent u an email (mailto:drvamsee@hotmail.com) informing u of my interest. hopefully im ur man.

thanks.
drvamsee

Return to Classifieds