7 round nfl mock draft - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

7 round nfl mock draft

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Sat Jan 03, 2004 4:01 pm

hayesb26 wrote:lol bad throw or not moss had that ball in his hands coming down, he should have had it! :-t
The defender was between Moss and the ball, it would have been an amazing catch.
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Postby KingGhidra » Sat Jan 03, 2004 4:03 pm

M_Zimm wrote:
hayesb26 wrote:lol bad throw or not moss had that ball in his hands coming down, he should have had it! :-t
The defender was between Moss and the ball, it would have been an amazing catch.

I've seen the replay of it at least a dozen times. Moss had all the chance in the world to make that play. The rookie snatched the ball out of his hands. I'm surprised he didn't take his lunch money too.
KingGhidra
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Sat Jan 03, 2004 4:06 pm

KingGhidra wrote:
M_Zimm wrote:

I've seen the replay of it at least a dozen times. Moss had all the chance in the world to make that play. The rookie snatched the ball out of his hands. I'm surprised he didn't take his lunch money too.

Yea, maybe I should shut up now...he should have caught it.
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby Go Vikes » Sat Jan 03, 2004 10:15 pm

KingGhidra wrote:
deftdelivery wrote:Not bad...altho I doubt the Panthers would pass on Chris Gamble falling ALL THE WAY TO 27TH...we need secondary help more than help at WR

I love Chris Gamble, and that says a lot considering I hate OSU. Whatever team drafts him is getting a great deal. He is the prototype of the new DB that is needed in the league. Tall with great hands. I'd love to see him 2-3 years down the line 1 on 1 with Moss jumping for a TD pass.

I'd like to see moss and gamble on the same sideline. Or else Deangelo.
Go Vikes
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby maddog60 » Sun Jan 04, 2004 6:20 pm

I think the Chargers would go with Eli Manning. Assuming they can keep their O-line healthy, what they really need on offense is another playmaker. LT is carrying a tremendous load. So, Manning or Fitzgerald seems like a worthy #1 pick, but having sunk so much money into David Boston :-/ I doubt they'd go for a WR, leaving Manning.
maddog60
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 04, 2004 8:48 pm

I like the draft but i believe the Saints would get DeAngleo Hall if he were available, hes simply a "play maker" , which they need on Defense. I hope they get him.

Friendliness: %

Postby CC » Mon Jan 05, 2004 4:38 pm

that draft is decent but for the best 1st round mock draft go to nfldraftcountdown.com its pretty solid
and the chargers will go with eli, he can be a franchise qb like his brother, and if you dont have a good qb you cant pass up someone like that
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby steelyeri » Wed Jan 07, 2004 6:37 pm

I would like to see fitzgerald alongside porter in a Raider uniform to be the next generation of raider receivers.
with the mentoring of the veterans there it would make an unstoppable duo.

"Well, I currently live near Seattle and up here everyone seems to completely understand if we [root] for teams other than the Seahawks." - GUS
steelyeri
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby mannubhai » Thu Jan 08, 2004 2:31 pm

If Chris Perry goes to Dallas he would off the fantasy draft board by the 4th round in most leagues. He is not gonna be a backup to Hambrick, he will be the man.
mannubhai
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Cornbread Maxwell » Thu Jan 08, 2004 3:30 pm

Id be pretty upset if the Lions took a RB.
The "expert" determined the DETs Critical Need was at RB.
Currently the Lions have James Stewart who should be fully healthy next season, Bryson, Cobourne, Gary, Pinner, and Trejo. Thats 5 RBs in the 24-28 age group, and a veteran. This guy cant tell me that the Lions most glaring weakness is at RB. Sure, its A weakness, but it isnt the weakest spot by a longshot. I cant see the Lions going with anything but a DE, DB, or OT.

Also, maybe some of you Skins fans can back me up here, but isnt WAS in desperate need of an OT?

The JETS going after a WR? Anyone gonna comment on that?

This "expert" is way off after the first few picks, and even saying that Im probably being generous.
Gamble falling all the way to 27th 8-o
Cornbread Maxwell
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertSweet 16 Survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk