Where are all the packer haters now! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Where are all the packer haters now!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Where are all the packer haters now!

Postby GreenBay4Life » Sun Jan 04, 2004 9:40 pm

I dont see many postings on the board from viking fans now this is great go Green Bay!!!!

2004: 2 League's 2 Championships
2005: 2 League's 2nd place and 6th place
2006: 1 league 2nd place
GreenBay4Life
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Mock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Football

Postby TTTBone » Sun Jan 04, 2004 9:46 pm

Viking fans are still posting (Zimm, Go vikes, etc.).
Plenty of Packer haters still out there, but there's a time to speak, and a time to shut-up. If and when the Packers happen to lose, you'll hear 'em.
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
-Benjamin Franklin
TTTBone
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Sun Jan 04, 2004 9:50 pm

Yea, I am still here. It sucked though, I couldn't see the game so I didn't think I should comment on it. The Pack definitely did a good job, I thought the Hawks would come to play, I guess I forgot about Hasselsuck.
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby TTTBone » Sun Jan 04, 2004 9:57 pm

M_Zimm wrote:Yea, I am still here. It sucked though, I couldn't see the game so I didn't think I should comment on it. The Pack definitely did a good job, I thought the Hawks would come to play, I guess I forgot about Hasselsuck.

Hasselbeck had a great game. Too bad he had to make the "we'll take the ball, and we'll score" comment and then throw the int.
"Hasselsuck", as you call him, should have a good future in the league. Kid's got guts and is a leader, though he didn't back it up this time.
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
-Benjamin Franklin
TTTBone
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Sun Jan 04, 2004 9:59 pm

TTTBone wrote:
M_Zimm wrote:Yea, I am still here. It sucked though, I couldn't see the game so I didn't think I should comment on it. The Pack definitely did a good job, I thought the Hawks would come to play, I guess I forgot about Hasselsuck.

Hasselbeck had a great game. Too bad he had to make the "we'll take the ball, and we'll score" comment and then throw the int.
"Hasselsuck", as you call him, should have a good future in the league. Kid's got guts and is a leader, though he didn't back it up this time.

Yea, from the little I saw he had a good game. I can tell you one thing though, I will never draft him in FF again, he is more inconsistent than any player I know of, meybe even David Boston.
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby KingGhidra » Sun Jan 04, 2004 10:09 pm

Most of the Packer haters are in Philadelphia right now.
KingGhidra
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby VHawk15 » Sun Jan 04, 2004 11:26 pm

M_Zimm wrote:The Pack definitely did a good job, I thought the Hawks would come to play, I guess I forgot about Hasselsuck.

Whoa, this is proof why people who didn't watch games shouldn't say anything about them. Both teams played great and besides the one INT, Hasselbeck had a solid game.

The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Sun Jan 04, 2004 11:46 pm

Dang, you are right, Hasselbeck had a really good game, I guess I had gotten to used to his on the road games. I will never draft him againm too inconsistent. Anyways, back to real football, the Hawks played well, they just got Packed...
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby awwchrist » Mon Jan 05, 2004 12:13 am

M_Zimm wrote:I will never draft him againm too inconsistent.

Well considering you've complained about the inconsistencies of Culpepper and Hasselbeck this season just who are you planning on drafting for your QB next season? You're only ignoring two of the top 5 QBs..I'm sure your other league managers will be thankful for your generosity.
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby moochman » Mon Jan 05, 2004 1:47 am

VHawk15 wrote:
M_Zimm wrote:The Pack definitely did a good job, I thought the Hawks would come to play, I guess I forgot about Hasselsuck.

Whoa, this is proof why people who didn't watch games shouldn't say anything about them. Both teams played great and besides the one INT, Hasselbeck had a solid game.

Hasselchoke did miss a wide open D Jax in the end zone too. He was so wide open that the lack of coverage should have been picked up before the snap. Seems to be lost in the INT frenzy.
As far as where are the Packer haters. I'm right here, you lucky, cheesie smelling, over-rated, mis-placed,...winners.
And I'll be here pulling for your lousey team to make the north division look better than it is. That's as close to a Go Pack as you're getting out of me.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 82)

Next

Return to Football Talk