Where are all the packer haters now! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Where are all the packer haters now!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Mon Jan 05, 2004 7:09 am

awwchrist wrote:
M_Zimm wrote:I will never draft him againm too inconsistent.

Well considering you've complained about the inconsistencies of Culpepper and Hasselbeck this season just who are you planning on drafting for your QB next season? You're only ignoring two of the top 5 QBs..I'm sure your other league managers will be thankful for your generosity.

Not sure yet, I will probably try for Daunte, I complained about his inconsistency as an NFL QB, not FF. Not counting the weeks he was hurt he averaged the most points per week by a QB.
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Postby The Super Freak » Mon Jan 05, 2004 10:07 am

in my opinion i have been a viking fan all my life and i am NEVER drafting duante he is way too inconsistent
Moss IS the best WR in the game...
-Terrell Owens
Randy Moss
AKA Super Freak
The Super Freak Beginner
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Canadian Seahawk » Mon Jan 05, 2004 5:37 pm

M_Zimm wrote:
awwchrist wrote:

Well considering you've complained about the inconsistencies of Culpepper and Hasselbeck this season just who are you planning on drafting for your QB next season? You're only ignoring two of the top 5 QBs..I'm sure your other league managers will be thankful for your generosity.

Not sure yet, I will probably try for Daunte, I complained about his inconsistency as an NFL QB, not FF. Not counting the weeks he was hurt he averaged the most points per week by a QB.

you know what,,,I really do enjoy your posts Zimm but these are your worst work,,,,,,,,,,,EVER,,,,just horrible,,,terrible,,,garbage,,,other than that,,keep posting bro.....and ummm why don't you just be a man and draft FAVRE next year.

LOL
Canadian Seahawk
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberSweet 16 Survivor
Location: Toronto, Centre of the Universe.,,I'd love some M&Ms please homeless

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Mon Jan 05, 2004 10:13 pm

Canadian Seahawk wrote:
M_Zimm wrote:
awwchrist wrote:

you know what,,,I really do enjoy your posts Zimm but these are your worst work,,,,,,,,,,,EVER,,,,just horrible,,,terrible,,,garbage,,,other than that,,keep posting bro.....and ummm why don't you just be a man and draft FAVRE next year.

LOL

Yea, I know. I should never have opened my mouth in this thread. I am shutting up now...

Thanks, I didn't think anybody actually enjoyed my posts...even any of them...
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby Trainer of Dolphins » Mon Jan 05, 2004 11:42 pm

I still hate the Pack. I wonder how the Eagles will figure out how to give them the game? Actually I want them to win now. I want to see them play down at St. Louis again. Did Favre throw four or five picks?
Trainer of Dolphins
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby The Super Freak » Tue Jan 06, 2004 10:13 am

Trainer of Dolphins wrote:I still hate the Pack. I wonder how the Eagles will figure out how to give them the game? Actually I want them to win now. I want to see them play down at St. Louis again. Did Favre throw four or five picks?

yea i agree remember last year favre 5 picks ahmed 3 fumbles.....45-13 score (something like that) it was a great game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Moss IS the best WR in the game...
-Terrell Owens
Randy Moss
AKA Super Freak
The Super Freak Beginner
Head Coach
Head Coach

Previous

Return to Football Talk