A couple RB Questions - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

A couple RB Questions

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby The Super Freak » Mon Jan 05, 2004 10:10 am

TTTBone wrote:I don't know, if Wheatley and Garner are both back, I see a RBBC. Garner still the main man (great reciever out of the backfield) with Fargas getting about the same carries as Garner, but not the catches. Wheatley will still be the short yardage/goal line guy. A mess as far as fantasy is concerned. :-/

one thing mr cheesehead...garner is an FA and the raiders are in salary cap hell right now so i think fargus is the man

and i think stewart is out because he is old and injury prone (kinda like faulk) LOL
Moss IS the best WR in the game...
-Terrell Owens
Randy Moss
AKA Super Freak
The Super Freak Beginner
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Hello

Postby Petey » Mon Jan 05, 2004 12:24 pm

NFLknowitall wrote:The Raiders are sitting with draft pick #2 and will most likely grab a QB of the future in Eli or Rosey. At RB they will still be RBBC with the rotation of Fargas, Wheatley and Garner.

In Detroit, they are drafting at pick #6 and will grab the best RB on the board which will most likely be Stephan Jackson or Kevin Jones. That will be your new RB in MoTown. Matt Millen is Detriot has drafted #1 Franchise QB, then #1 Franchise WR and now will go after #1 Franchise RB. This sounds like another franchise who started this back in 1989.... hmmm. they won 3 SB's in 4 years...... hmmm.

I agree with this. I don't think any Detroit rb will have much of an impact next year. I expect them to draft one and make it even foggier.

Bryson sucks because he cannot make anyone miss or break a tackle. Pinner looks ok, but is small, and they don't know if he could handle a full workload. Who knows with Stewart. He would have been able to play towards the end of the year, but they put him on IR early. They might be getting rid of him...might
Petey
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Football Talk