3 year trends, chart style (part 2) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

3 year trends, chart style (part 2)

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby slowkidz » Thu Jan 08, 2004 9:59 am

Homeless wrote:
KingGhidra wrote:Because you're a lazy, evil mod. ;)

What do you mean exactly?

You describe me to a T :-b

Take the QB for example, I thought you had listed each of the top 24 QB's with all their individual numbers for the year. Like I said its a big job to do that and I know people can get the numbers online, so no need to go to that extreme. ;-D

unless you just want to appease the "lazy, evil mod"... ;-)
slowkidz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Champion
Home Cafe: Football

Postby KingGhidra » Thu Jan 08, 2004 10:04 am

Homeless wrote:
KingGhidra wrote:Because you're a lazy, evil mod. ;)

What do you mean exactly?

You describe me to a T :-b

Take the QB for example, I thought you had listed each of the top 24 QB's with all their individual numbers for the year. Like I said its a big job to do that and I know people can get the numbers online, so no need to go to that extreme. ;-D

Yeah that would seem redundant, since you can just go to espn.com and sort all the fantasy players by position by stat. I was more curious what each position was doing overall than any individual in the group.
KingGhidra
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Chopper » Thu Jan 08, 2004 2:17 pm

Interesting chart. Thanks, KG. Guess it has the most value in helping develop drafting strategy with regards to how to rank WR's in relation to other positions.
I'm much more interested in how best to employ my WR's (other than the top 3-5 studs) during the season. On the whole, I did a rather lousy job of picking the right guy to start week-in and week-out.
The only tactic I found to be routinely successful was NOT playing any team's #1 wideout when facing Champ Bailey. Fortunately, this was fairly easy because the 'Skins faced a lot more WR committees than super-studs.
“The Green Bay Packers never lost a football game. They just ran out of time.”
Vince Lombardi
Chopper
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby KingGhidra » Thu Jan 08, 2004 2:21 pm

Chopper wrote:Interesting chart. Thanks, KG. Guess it has the most value in helping develop drafting strategy with regards to how to rank WR's in relation to other positions.
I'm much more interested in how best to employ my WR's (other than the top 3-5 studs) during the season. On the whole, I did a rather lousy job of picking the right guy to start week-in and week-out.
The only tactic I found to be routinely successful was NOT playing any team's #1 wideout when facing Champ Bailey. Fortunately, this was fairly easy because the 'Skins faced a lot more WR committees than super-studs.

Yeah starting against Champ Bailey is bad, unless it's Amani Toomer.
KingGhidra
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Previous

Return to Football Talk