Sites offering Dynasty or Keeper leagues - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Sites offering Dynasty or Keeper leagues

Moderator: Football Moderators

Sites offering Dynasty or Keeper leagues

Postby FFGuru » Wed Jan 07, 2004 11:57 pm

Could you guys please help me out. I am looking to organize a Dynasty/Keeper League for next year and I have a few questions. First of all, is there a difference between a Dynasty league and a Keeper league?

Second, could you please tell me some sites that offer true Dynasty/Keeper leagues. Which of these sites have you found to be the best and the cheapest, or the best overall value. I assume that there is no free site that offers a true Dynasty league. Please help me out. Thanks alot!

FFGuru
FFGuru

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby VHawk15 » Thu Jan 08, 2004 12:08 am

In a keeper league, you keep a certain amount of players from year to year. You might keep from 1 player to some 6 or so. But in a dynasty league, you keep all of your players.

As far as sites, you can do keeper and dynasty leagues on Yahoo for free. It just takes a little bit more work and an offline draft. I've also heard about http://www.myfantasyleague.com

The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Shatner8 » Thu Jan 08, 2004 3:15 pm

Theres a couple sites that need owners in the Classified section of this site, maybe you should check that out
Thanks to Go Jays Go for the sweet sig
Shatner8
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 1)

Return to Football Talk