IT'S ALL OVER!!!!!!!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

IT'S ALL OVER!!!!!!!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby KingGhidra » Sun Jan 11, 2004 12:17 am

Canacuna wrote:I'm excited for next weeks playoff games. I'd like to see Philly win tomorrow. Not only would I get to take my Green Bay avatar off, but I think a Carolina/Philly matchup should be a great game to watch.

M_Zimm wrote:If you recall when the Vikes lost to the Bears and Moss did not fight for the ball as much as he should have everybody criticised him...

People like to get on Randy Moss because he's a "trouble-maker." Moss could have an otherwise perfect game that includes one mistake, and that's what people will be talking about for the rest of the week.

Depends on what the mistake was and at what cost to the game. When the Vikes were on that 6-0 run, he was playing damn near flawless football and there were no complaints. Once he started shortarming balls and letting rookies steal TD passes and the Vikes were losing with the season on the line, he got deserved extra scrutiny.
KingGhidra
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Football

Postby VHawk15 » Sun Jan 11, 2004 10:19 am

latraffic wrote:Uh, guess I'm not a rave/geek/chat ho 'cause I have not friggin' clue what r0x0rzs0x0rz means...

Me neither. All I know is that it's positive.

The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 11, 2004 1:01 pm

who is that in deft delivery's picture?

Friendliness: %

Postby KingGhidra » Sun Jan 11, 2004 1:04 pm

Anonymous wrote:who is that in deft delivery's picture?

Rod Smart aka He Hate Me
KingGhidra
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby deftdelivery » Sun Jan 11, 2004 8:14 pm

KingGhidra wrote:

Rod Smart aka He Hate Me

He hate me. We love you. ;-)
[url=http://www.studio-seraph.com/forums]Image[/url]
YOUR movie resource - sign up at the forums

[color=green]PS I'll find my frog[/color]
deftdelivery
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Football Newbie » Sun Jan 11, 2004 8:24 pm

KingGhidra wrote:
Canacuna wrote:I'm excited for next weeks playoff games. I'd like to see Philly win tomorrow. Not only would I get to take my Green Bay avatar off, but I think a Carolina/Philly matchup should be a great game to watch.

M_Zimm wrote:If you recall when the Vikes lost to the Bears and Moss did not fight for the ball as much as he should have everybody criticised him...

People like to get on Randy Moss because he's a "trouble-maker." Moss could have an otherwise perfect game that includes one mistake, and that's what people will be talking about for the rest of the week.

im gonna stay on the moss subject but switch gears. He is amazing, but my favorite moment is when i saw a play with him on bermans top 10, and it showed him about to go up for a ball when he saw the safty about to know the crap out of him... and he suddenly lost his will to jump :) might have been the same game you are talking about but im not sure.

Depends on what the mistake was and at what cost to the game. When the Vikes were on that 6-0 run, he was playing damn near flawless football and there were no complaints. Once he started shortarming balls and letting rookies steal TD passes and the Vikes were losing with the season on the line, he got deserved extra scrutiny.
Football Newbie
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Football Newbie » Sun Jan 11, 2004 8:25 pm

woops, accidently got that all in quote form. Oh well.
Football Newbie
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Mercer Boy » Mon Jan 12, 2004 12:56 am

deftdelivery wrote:
KingGhidra wrote:

Rod Smart aka He Hate Me

He hate me. We love you. ;-)

Ah, the XFL. Vince McMahon gave us He Hate Me (who I like) and the overhang camera view (which I hate during live shots - OK for replays though).
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Football Talk