Another Madden Question - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Video Games

Another Madden Question

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Strider » Thu Jan 15, 2004 10:41 am

xbox because it is more for your money you can play cds on it copy them onto the hardrive and listen to them whil you play madden and you don;t need any memory cards!!!! ;-D
Strider
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby VHawk15 » Thu Jan 15, 2004 4:13 pm

Strider wrote:xbox because it is more for your money you can play cds on it copy them onto the hardrive and listen to them whil you play madden and you don;t need any memory cards!!!! ;-D

You can still play CD's on PS2. Also, there is no Madden 2004 on X-Box Live.

The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Thu Jan 15, 2004 4:32 pm

VHawk15 wrote:
Strider wrote:xbox because it is more for your money you can play cds on it copy them onto the hardrive and listen to them whil you play madden and you don;t need any memory cards!!!! ;-D

Can you put a disk on the memory card of a PS2 and then listen to a different song than the ones they have in the game? I know you can with XboX. I have never said it before, I have always like other systems better than PSs, but I think just the Ea online will make me buy the next Sony system. I was planning on getting te next Xbox but I like Madden better than any other NFL game and being able to play online is much better, playing against the cpmputer gets really old. Not to mention the big prece difference discussed earlier.
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Fri Jan 16, 2004 10:36 am

M_Zimm wrote:
VHawk15 wrote:

Can you put a disk on the memory card of a PS2 and then listen to a different song than the ones they have in the game? I know you can with XboX. I have never said it before, I have always like other systems better than PSs, but I think just the Ea online will make me buy the next Sony system. I was planning on getting the next Xbox but I like Madden better than any other NFL game and being able to play online important, playing against the computer gets really old. Not to mention the big price difference discussed earlier.

Just thought I would bump this...I am curious...
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby VHawk15 » Sun Jan 18, 2004 1:14 am

M_Zimm wrote:
VHawk15 wrote:

Can you put a disk on the memory card of a PS2 and then listen to a different song than the ones they have in the game? I know you can with XboX. I have never said it before, I have always like other systems better than PSs, but I think just the Ea online will make me buy the next Sony system. I was planning on getting te next Xbox but I like Madden better than any other NFL game and being able to play online is much better, playing against the cpmputer gets really old. Not to mention the big prece difference discussed earlier.

No, that's a "X-Box only" feature.

The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Sun Jan 18, 2004 7:50 am

VHawk15 wrote:
M_Zimm wrote:
VHawk15 wrote:

No, that's a "X-Box only" feature.

Thank you...

That is a kind of nice feature but it is not enough to make up for the online play. The songs on some games get really old but I would still rather play Madden online.
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby CKY_ROX » Sun Jan 18, 2004 2:57 pm

i shure hope that Madden 05 is onling for xbox, if its not i might be forced to trade mine in, i need to play sooooo bad, ( im just jellious all of you PS2 lovers)
CKY_ROX
General Manager
General Manager

Sweet 16 Survivor
(Past Year: 5)

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Sun Jan 18, 2004 2:59 pm

CKY_ROX wrote:i shure hope that Madden 05 is onling for xbox, if its not i might be forced to trade mine in, i need to play sooooo bad, ( im just jellious all of you PS2 lovers)
I doubt that it will be. My guess is that EA would have signed a pretty long deal with them for it, unless it was just for PS2. I don't know but I wouldn't be surprised if it isn't.
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby deftdelivery » Sun Jan 18, 2004 3:00 pm

M_Zimm wrote:
CKY_ROX wrote:i shure hope that Madden 05 is onling for xbox, if its not i might be forced to trade mine in, i need to play sooooo bad, ( im just jellious all of you PS2 lovers)
I doubt that it will be. My guess is that EA would have signed a pretty long deal with them for it, unless it was just for PS2. I don't know but I wouldn't be surprised if it isn't.

Yea, I also doubt it will be online for the box next year...sorry to say. Trade it in, get a PS2 B-)
[url=http://www.studio-seraph.com/forums]Image[/url]
YOUR movie resource - sign up at the forums

[color=green]PS I'll find my frog[/color]
deftdelivery
General Manager
General Manager

Previous

Return to Video Games