NEW CAFE MADDEN LEAGUE - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Video Games

NEW CAFE MADDEN LEAGUE

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby DUKE » Thu Jan 29, 2004 10:24 am

I actually took off of work early to go see this douche bag of an electronics guy yesterday. On the phone (over the weekend), he acted like it was no big deal to "check" it out for me, as if he was doing me a favor....when i got there, he acted like i was bothering or interrupting him or something.....then said it would be $35 bucks "just to open it up" and then any repairs or parts would be added on to that, as if he was trying to dissuade me from having him do it......I said screw that; Sony said they would fix it for free....my warranty won't void....I've already stressed enough over this thing etc.......I Have it boxed up and am "next daying" it to them. Though out of my control, i feel bad for getting in on this and not being able to follow it through....I hope I can get it back very soon and will be able to join in for the next opening, assuming these leagues are going to continue after this....I'll post when my PS2 returns, and if anyone wants to play for practice or something, that would be cool....good luck everyone.
DUKE
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerInnovative Member
Home Cafe: Football

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Thu Jan 29, 2004 10:36 am

DUKE wrote:I actually took off of work early to go see this douche bag of an electronics guy yesterday. On the phone (over the weekend), he acted like it was no big deal to "check" it out for me, as if he was doing me a favor....when i got there, he acted like i was bothering or interrupting him or something.....then said it would be $35 bucks "just to open it up" and then any repairs or parts would be added on to that, as if he was trying to dissuade me from having him do it......I said screw that; Sony said they would fix it for free....my warranty won't void....I've already stressed enough over this thing etc.......I Have it boxed up and am "next daying" it to them. Though out of my control, i feel bad for getting in on this and not being able to follow it through....I hope I can get it back very soon and will be able to join in for the next opening, assuming these leagues are going to continue after this....I'll post when my PS2 returns, and if anyone wants to play for practice or something, that would be cool....good luck everyone.

Sorry dude, although after hearing your story I sure am glad I didn't buy a broken PS2 in hopes of getting it fixed for free. :-°
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby Shatner8 » Thu Jan 29, 2004 12:56 pm

Take my name off the Connection troubles list, im all ready to play, just got connected to play!!!!!!!
Thanks to Go Jays Go for the sweet sig
Shatner8
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 1)

Postby deftdelivery » Thu Jan 29, 2004 3:41 pm

Shatner8 wrote:Take my name off the Connection troubles list, im all ready to play, just got connected to play!!!!!!!

All right Shatner! I took your name off the list and moved it to the proper category. Hope to see you playing soon!
[url=http://www.studio-seraph.com/forums]Image[/url]
YOUR movie resource - sign up at the forums

[color=green]PS I'll find my frog[/color]
deftdelivery
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Pots » Thu Jan 29, 2004 10:36 pm

my ID: P0ts, looking forward to join! :)
Pots
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby deftdelivery » Sat Jan 31, 2004 10:11 pm

Pots, you need to choose a team for the league
[url=http://www.studio-seraph.com/forums]Image[/url]
YOUR movie resource - sign up at the forums

[color=green]PS I'll find my frog[/color]
deftdelivery
General Manager
General Manager