Team Forums to replace Division Forums - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Team Forums to replace Division Forums

Moderator: Football Moderators

Team Forums to replace Division Forums

Postby Arlo » Mon Jan 19, 2004 7:51 pm

The Cafe has some new rooms!

With the long, cold offseason looming, we figured the time was right to add a separate forum for each team (yes, Slow, even the Browns ;-) ). And to make the wait before the NFL draft, training camps, and all the other harbingers of the upcoming season a little more bearable, kitchen chef menyak will be serving up something special in the team forums during the next five weeks.

Stay tuned! ;-D

The current division forums will be up for another day or two in case anyone feels like saying good-bye. And speaking of new forums that are perfect for the offseason, don't miss the new video games board for everything from classic Nintendo to Madden!
Arlo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Team Forums to replace Division Forums

Postby slowkidz » Tue Jan 20, 2004 8:01 am

Arlo wrote:The Cafe has some new rooms!

With the long, cold offseason looming, we figured the time was right to add a separate forum for each team (yes, Slow, even the Browns ;-) ).

WooHoo!!!!!!!! :-B

bout time!! of course I prolly should've read this before my other message regarding the Division Forums, but ah well.. :*)

Looking good there Arlo!! Just the thing to help out the lull of the off season!! ;-D
slowkidz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Champion
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Canadian Seahawk » Tue Jan 20, 2004 8:02 am

Wheres the Argos' Room????

lol
Canadian Seahawk
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberSweet 16 Survivor
Location: Toronto, Centre of the Universe.,,I'd love some M&Ms please homeless

Postby slowkidz » Tue Jan 20, 2004 8:13 am

Canadian Seahawk wrote:Wheres the Argos' Room????

lol

it was moved to Puerto Rico, along with the Expos....i heard the Blue Jays are next. ;-)
slowkidz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Champion

Postby terpfan » Tue Jan 20, 2004 3:48 pm

hehe slow its gonna be pretty loenly in the brownies room. :-)
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby Guttpuppy » Tue Jan 20, 2004 3:56 pm

Brownies have more posts than all,at least until the 'Hawks threads are moved...and I'd love to move to Puerto Rico,ever see a blonde haired,blue eyed PR chick?Oh yeah. :-D
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby terpfan » Tue Jan 20, 2004 4:51 pm

Guttpuppy wrote:Brownies have more posts than all,at least until the 'Hawks threads are moved...and I'd love to move to Puerto Rico,ever see a blonde haired,blue eyed PR chick?Oh yeah. :-D

well yeah... but they are all by slow.
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby Poobah » Thu Jan 22, 2004 12:35 pm

Yeah, but now I won't spend as much time reading the purely ignorant stuff terpfan used to spew in the NFC East room. I'll leave the Skins fan room alone to discuss "the second coming". Yeesh! }:-)
Poobah
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe Ranker

Postby terpfan » Thu Jan 22, 2004 12:39 pm

Poobah wrote:Yeah, but now I won't spend as much time reading the purely ignorant stuff terpfan used to spew in the NFC East room. I'll leave the Skins fan room alone to discuss "the second coming". Yeesh! }:-)

good riddance :-b
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby steelyeri » Tue Jan 27, 2004 10:30 pm

great goin guys team forums should be fun. one question though...

would it be against forum rules to go into another team's room, you know i would love to talk trash in the chief's room when they loose.

"Well, I currently live near Seattle and up here everyone seems to completely understand if we [root] for teams other than the Seahawks." - GUS
steelyeri
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Next

Return to Football Talk