how many chargers fan we got here? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to San Diego Chargers

how many chargers fan we got here?

Moderator: Football Moderators

I am one as well

Postby jjdub » Mon Mar 22, 2004 1:37 am

I am a Charger fan who is really hoping that two things happen:
1. The Chargers pick Manning
2. Manning turns out like his brother (or even a shadow of him)

But I admit that are many holes in the Chargers that probably need to be filled before any QB will get a decent chance at proving himself (Brees is a good example... I think he is much better than he looked last year) so I am just hoping for a good effect from whatever pick is made.
jjdub
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Postby CKY_ROX » Sun Mar 28, 2004 12:21 am

nice nice, finnaly some people who know to support a GOOD team. yea i think that they shuold trade down to like 3 or 4 to get gallery (the OT) because they have breese who shuold turn it arround a big, they also need another good WR now that boston is gone, i dunno, they need a lot of help (THEY NEED TO PUT FLUTIE IN)

I DO NOT LOVE TOM!!!!!
CKY_ROX
General Manager
General Manager

Sweet 16 Survivor
(Past Year: 5)

Postby BoltThrower » Fri Jul 30, 2004 12:12 pm

Whats up guys! Im new here. BIG SD fan - Die Hard. Grew up in North Country SD. Dad is a Chargers fan, Im a Chargers fan and Im raising my 2 1/2 and 6 month old to be Charger fans... heh heh GO BOLTS!

Dont worry Bolt Fans, we are on the verge of having a very dominant team for years to come. The best RB in the league, a franchise QB, a great TE in the making, 2 shutdown corners in the making... we are young, just give it a little more time and well be kicking ARSE again...
BoltThrower
Monday Morning Quarterback

Charger Fan

Postby pallan » Mon Aug 23, 2004 2:06 am

Charger fan here!! Glad they were able to sign LT to a long term contract. Hopefully they can get the Rivers signing soon. Though Brees has looked good so far. Too bad, I don't think they'll keep him after this year. They're giving up to early on him. This will be only his 4th season in the league, and he has much experience behind him already. He will only get better. Too bad it won't be with the Chargers. I like Rivers too, but I'm afraid Brees will come back to haunt us.

Go Bolts!!
pallan
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Previous

Return to San Diego Chargers