"A"/"B" Pick-Em Game - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

"A"/"B" Pick-Em Game

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby deftdelivery » Fri Feb 06, 2004 7:00 pm

Canacuna wrote:CSI because I don't recall anyone from that show shooting their dog with a shot gun, ordering his limo driver to bury it, and then shoot the limo driver.

A. CSI
B. Law and Order (the real one)


CSI - Law and Order puts me to sleep

A: CSI
B: CBS
[url=http://www.studio-seraph.com/forums]Image[/url]
YOUR movie resource - sign up at the forums


[color=green]PS I'll find my frog[/color]
deftdelivery
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 3494
Joined: 25 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: CURRENT FAV MOVIE: Boondock Saints

Postby Shatner8 » Fri Feb 06, 2004 7:05 pm

Going with CBS, they had the Super Bowl this year ;-D

A) CBS
B) CB Radios
Image
Thanks to Go Jays Go for the sweet sig
Shatner8
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 4615
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 16 Oct 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Go Buckeyes

Postby TTTBone » Fri Feb 06, 2004 7:08 pm

deftdelivery wrote:
CSI - Law and Order puts me to sleep

A: CSI
B: CBS

A: CSI - nice comeback for William Peterson, and a direct connection to the movie...

A: CSI
B: Manhunter
Image
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
-Benjamin Franklin
TTTBone
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 4481
(Past Year: 8)
Joined: 16 Oct 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby KingGhidra » Fri Feb 06, 2004 9:49 pm

Shatner8 wrote:Going with CBS, they had the Super Bowl this year ;-D

A) CBS
B) CB Radios


CB Radios

Despite calling themselves America's most watch network, I watch very little of it.

a) CB Radios
b) Radio Shack
KingGhidra
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 4303
Joined: 3 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Go Vikes » Fri Feb 06, 2004 10:13 pm

KingGhidra wrote:
Shatner8 wrote:Going with CBS, they had the Super Bowl this year ;-D

A) CBS
B) CB Radios


CB Radios

Despite calling themselves America's most watch network, I watch very little of it.

a) CB Radios
b) Radio Shack


A. Radio Shack
B. Shaq

He's in their commercials, plus shack, shaq
Go Vikes
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 1244
Joined: 14 Nov 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby NittanyLions » Fri Feb 06, 2004 10:41 pm

Go Vikes wrote:
KingGhidra wrote:
Shatner8 wrote:Going with CBS, they had the Super Bowl this year ;-D

A) CBS
B) CB Radios


CB Radios

Despite calling themselves America's most watch network, I watch very little of it.

a) CB Radios
b) Radio Shack


A. Radio Shack
B. Shaq

He's in their commercials, plus shack, shaq


A. Shaq
B. Diesel

I've heard him called diesel a bunch of times.
NittanyLions
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 9345
Joined: 29 Oct 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Happy Valley

Postby Canacuna » Fri Feb 06, 2004 10:43 pm

I'll go with Diesel because it's kind of a cool name.

A. Diesel
B. The Big Aristotle
'CUNA-MANIA IS RUNNING WILD!
"You will be a king here, instead of a peasant at the Cafe."
Canacuna
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Posts: 5062
Joined: 7 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Home sweet home.

Postby CKY_ROX » Sat Feb 07, 2004 12:16 am

ill go with desil because they make good jeans.

a. Desil
b. Levis
Image

I DO NOT LOVE TOM!!!!!
CKY_ROX
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Sweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 2524
(Past Year: 5)
Joined: 30 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: in the westside

Postby slowkidz » Sat Feb 07, 2004 8:12 am

CKY_ROX wrote:ill go with desil because they make good jeans.

a. Desil
b. Levis


i see Diesel and i think of Big Daddy Cool - Kevin Nash! Gotta love the Outsiders/nWo!!

A) Big Daddy Cool Diesel

B) Hollywood Hulk Hogan
Image
slowkidz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Champion
Posts: 7286
Joined: 19 Aug 2002
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Beatin the Steers in C-bus!!

Postby KingGhidra » Sat Feb 07, 2004 9:38 am

Slowkidz wrote:
CKY_ROX wrote:ill go with desil because they make good jeans.

a. Desil
b. Levis


i see Diesel and i think of Big Daddy Cool - Kevin Nash! Gotta love the Outsiders/nWo!!

A) Big Daddy Cool Diesel

B) Hollywood Hulk Hogan


Big Daddy Cool Diesel
By the time he was "Hollywood" he had hung on way too long. He looks calcified in the ring.

A) Big Daddy Cool Diesel
B) Razor Ramon
Last edited by KingGhidra on Sat Feb 07, 2004 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KingGhidra
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 4303
Joined: 3 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 19:03 hours
(and 43 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact