Dang, where to start...
1) How can Vick be the #1 QB when neither Peerless Price nor Brian Finneran is projected for a huge jump? 20 rushing TD?
2) Two Cleveland RB in the top 32? I dinna think so
3) He was awfully modest on Willis McGahee to drop Travis Henry a few notches, wasn't he?
4) Are Curtis Martin, Eddie George, and Jerome Bettis ever gonna drop below their backups? Any of them
5) Was Emmitt Smith at #60 a respect nod or a dig at Cowboys fans?
6) And if, and only if, I believe that he has gotten a feel for where the rookies are gonna place, how can he completely ignore Larry Fitzgerald?