Embarrassing Moments..... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Embarrassing Moments.....

Moderator: Football Moderators

Embarrassing Moments.....

Postby Purple_Pride » Thu Jan 29, 2004 8:30 pm

alright how many here are willing to let everyone else have a few good laughs by admitting to some of their more embarrassing or worst decisions. perhaps when under the influence.
"When the truth walks away who is gonna stay? Cause the truth about the world is that crime does pay?"

RICHARD
Purple_Pride
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Homeless » Thu Jan 29, 2004 8:32 pm

OOh I can see this one being bad.

Why dont YOU go first ;-D
Homeless
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I could be anywhere! and so could my SILK scarf! M&M's anyone ?

Postby Purple_Pride » Thu Jan 29, 2004 8:41 pm

i had a feeling i might have to go first,but thats ok, im not embarrasses LOL. here it goes.

1. running race naked down friends street when intoxicated then tripping, falling and scraping my ass pretty bad.
2. 14 year old girl + a few too many beers.... nough said
3. best freinds younger sister + too many beers = not friends for long
4. show your underwear contest at my fav bar + too many beers
5. telling a girl i was a packer fan cause she was hot and from wisconsin

well i dunno, i seem to notice that my bad decisiosn all seem to come when intoxicated but hey thats what being young is all about right???? im sure i'll think of more if i have a little time. high school and the following couple years and counting are sort of a blur for me, work during the week (or talk football, whatever you want to call it), party on the weekend. its my formula for success. i need the money to pay for the girls. that sounds different than i meant. oh well.
"When the truth walks away who is gonna stay? Cause the truth about the world is that crime does pay?"

RICHARD
Purple_Pride
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby mannubhai » Thu Jan 29, 2004 8:42 pm

I think I will wait till Saturday, after my Friday happy hour.

I always believe the last trip to the bar is the most embarrassing one.
:-b
mannubhai
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby CKY_ROX » Thu Jan 29, 2004 8:50 pm

i gotta say jumping out of a 2 story builing into a thorn bush after my "friends " convinced me that i was escaping from alcatraz. i woke up the next morning with thorns all oer me
CKY_ROX
General Manager
General Manager

Sweet 16 Survivor
(Past Year: 5)

Postby Roseman » Thu Jan 29, 2004 8:51 pm

I have problems remembering those little incidents that alcohol is involed and you end up making an ass of yourself!!!

I think that is a good thing!!!
Roseman
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter
Location: Drinkin a Beer, I am from Canada that is all we do here!!!

Postby Purple_Pride » Thu Jan 29, 2004 8:56 pm

CKY_ROX wrote:i gotta say jumping out of a 2 story builing into a thorn bush after my "friends " convinced me that i was escaping from alcatraz. i woke up the next morning with thorns all oer me

too many jackass videos my friend??? made me think of another though. in grade 12 our school paid a for a grad retreat at this camp / resort remotely located place. and the one rule was guys had to be out of the chicks rooms by 2 am. well me and a few of my boys had better ideas for our time and we figured we would just stay a little late in these girls rooms. well this teacher comes around makin room checks round 3 and being the genious that i am i'll jump the balcony onto the ground below. yeah well its winter, its ice, im in my boxers, left all my clothes in the room and i just jumped from the second floor balcony. hotel doors are not open at 3 am. so there i was almost naked, freezin cold banging on the door for someone to let me in. genious.
Last edited by Purple_Pride on Thu Jan 29, 2004 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RICHARD
Purple_Pride
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby Mercer Boy » Thu Jan 29, 2004 8:57 pm

CKY_ROX wrote:i gotta say jumping out of a 2 story builing into a thorn bush after my "friends " convinced me that i was escaping from alcatraz. i woke up the next morning with thorns all oer me

That is great CKY. Funny stuff.

Unfortunately, due to my teetotaling nature (means someone who doesn't drink - learned it in a crossword puzzle the other day), I can't say that I've done anything of that order. So, I'm really not much help to this thread, except reading all the stupid stuff you guys did that I never experienced... :-)
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby TTTBone » Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:37 pm

Okay.... drunk at the bar, not wanting to go any further, you say "Dude, I'll wait for you by the door." You make it out of the crowd and take a much needed rest. Then, completely wasted and lost, you find yourself waking up while leaning against a carpeted wall next to a cig machine. Your Brain says, " You've passed out, look, you're on the carpet... shit, you've knocked over the cig machine." As you and the cig machine are both on the ground, there's only one thing you can do. Answer - quickly launch yourself from the carpeted wall to the cement floor in a misguided attempt to "stand up". Now you're fully awake and sober. Twenty people look over you and go WTF? Your friend does not get laid.
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
-Benjamin Franklin
TTTBone
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Postby NittanyLions » Thu Jan 29, 2004 10:27 pm

since i cant drink leagally yet...i have to tell stories of when i was drunk off caffeine (intense stuff)...i was drunk off this putrid drug...and i ran out into the cold night, ran to my gf house down the street, climbed up to what i thought was her window...only to realize i was knocking on her parent's window in my boxers... :-]
i think im addicted to caffeine too :-)
NittanyLions
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Next

Return to General Talk