Janet's boob wasn't the only nudity at the SB... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

Janet's boob wasn't the only nudity at the SB...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Roseman » Mon Feb 02, 2004 9:02 pm

Missed that part I was watchin the lingerie bowl then there wasnt as much nudity as one would like but it was still good!!!!
Image
Roseman
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 2849
Joined: 14 Feb 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Drinkin a Beer, I am from Canada that is all we do here!!!

Postby VHawk15 » Mon Feb 02, 2004 9:05 pm

Roseman wrote:Missed that part I was watchin the lingerie bowl then there wasnt as much nudity as one would like but it was still good!!!!


Everyone that was watching the game on TV "missed" the streaker, because CBS wouldn't show him at all. They wouldn't even mention him. The closest they got was "midfield disturbance."
Image


The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 9483
Joined: 8 Aug 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: In the V-Nest

Postby Shatner8 » Mon Feb 02, 2004 10:41 pm

VHawk15 wrote:
Homeless wrote:On a serious note, its kind of worrying he was able to just walk around the players like that.


Yeah, just imagine if they guy was a terroist and had a knife. Nevertheless, streakers are hilarious.


Wheres he gonna hide a Knife, you can see everything hes got?
Image
Thanks to Go Jays Go for the sweet sig
Shatner8
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 4615
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 16 Oct 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Go Buckeyes

Postby VHawk15 » Mon Feb 02, 2004 11:16 pm

Shatner8 wrote:
VHawk15 wrote:
Homeless wrote:On a serious note, its kind of worrying he was able to just walk around the players like that.


Yeah, just imagine if they guy was a terroist and had a knife. Nevertheless, streakers are hilarious.


Wheres he gonna hide a Knife, you can see everything hes got?


I'm saying if it was a terroist who made it onto the field, and not a hilarious streaker.
Image


The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 9483
Joined: 8 Aug 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: In the V-Nest

Postby Mercer Boy » Tue Feb 03, 2004 12:44 am

CKY_ROX wrote:i think that is is kinda cool that if you dress up right you can get on the field and chill. is this the famnus streaker who has done it lie everywhere?


Yes, it's the same guy. He does a lot of soccer games in England and other major sporting events around the world, but he had never done the Super Bowl before.
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 12045
Joined: 22 Oct 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: New Castle, PA

Postby DUKE » Tue Feb 03, 2004 8:50 am

Does anyone know if this is the guy who at some music awards show (don't remember which one b/c there are so many), came out w/ "soy bomb" painted on his chest and briefly danced around during a Bob Dylan performance.
DUKE
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerInnovative Member
Posts: 3173
Joined: 24 Oct 2002
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Homeless » Tue Feb 03, 2004 1:55 pm

VHawk15 wrote:
Homeless wrote:On a serious note, its kind of worrying he was able to just walk around the players like that.


Yeah, just imagine if they guy was a terroist and had a knife. Nevertheless, streakers are hilarious.



Even with a knife I still wouldnt go after Ted Washington :-b


DUKE wrote:Does anyone know if this is the guy who at some music awards show (don't remember which one b/c there are so many), came out w/ "soy bomb" painted on his chest and briefly danced around during a Bob Dylan performance.


I'll have whatever DUKES been smoking.
Image
Image
Homeless
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 10011
Joined: 21 Aug 2002
Home Cafe: Football
Location: I could be anywhere! and so could my SILK scarf! M&M's anyone ?

Postby TTTBone » Tue Feb 03, 2004 4:44 pm

VHawk15 wrote:
Roseman wrote:Missed that part I was watchin the lingerie bowl then there wasnt as much nudity as one would like but it was still good!!!!


Everyone that was watching the game on TV "missed" the streaker, because CBS wouldn't show him at all. They wouldn't even mention him. The closest they got was "midfield disturbance."

Actually you did get to see the guy, but in a far distance shot of the field. I wasn't really paying attention, and thought his little dance was the kicker stretching until it looked a little weird and I said, "What the hell is he doing?", just as they cut away from the shot. I thought it was pretty funny.
Image
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
-Benjamin Franklin
TTTBone
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 4481
(Past Year: 8)
Joined: 16 Oct 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 5:55 hours
(and 41 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact